Taylor Swift

It's like her stylist hates her.
"Let's put a chunky belt around her midsection to make her upper and lower torso both look boxy. Oh, and let's make the belt two sizes too small, so that her lower stomach fat juts out horribly. And the legs should be skin tight to show off her round thighs. Then, I guess, cover the whole jumpsuit in sequins just because."

Honestly, a model could have made it work, but this outfit is not working whatsoever for Taylor with her recent gain.
And I honestly don't care if celebrities have a higher BMI (as long as they stay the fuck out of Vogue).

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

Saint Laurent....doesn't even look like the same suit.

Reactions: 12 users
Yikes! That belly. :superpuke:
Her legs look very unfortunate and carrot shaped.....the thunder thighs are pretty tragic too:run:

Yikes, she looks like she was shaped by a renaissance sculptor. Couldn't have picked a more inappropriate designer than Saint Laurent.

Reactions: 4 users
Has she gained that much or is that outfit just that unflattering? Even the model is wearing it with a blazer - at least there's some coverage.

Does she own a mirror? Or is she too busy fake falling on treadmills. (But then again it could be a regular occurrence...her own weight collapsing into her.)

I also just read that she made an "ominous" announcement at the end of her speech at whatever award ceremony this is (According to Refinery29):
"This is probably my last awards show for a while," the singer said before encouraging parents to help their kids realize their dreams, and, of course, thanking her family."

Could be a baby! But I doubt she'd let that even close to happening, it'd "ruin" her good-girl image. Ridiculous, but it would.

Has she gained that much or is that outfit just that unflattering? Even the model is wearing it with a blazer - at least there's some coverage.
I don't think any angle can be bad enough to make a skinny or thin person look plus size, so no, I think she really did gain a lot

Let's just be honest here. Taylor's stylist clearly hates her hahaha. This doesn't even suit her style, image, body, the event. Maybe music awards do allow such clothing, but black sequins I think of something very sexy and adult, seductive, naughty (well as long as they aren't on a matronly dress)....but they are on TAYLOR. wrong, wrong wrong. Then Taylor is a PEAR. One thing anyone dressing a pear should know is DON'T accentuate a fat ass and a skinny upper body**. It just makes it so much worse and more dumpy. Oh Taylor.......also would it kill you to throw that mop into a chignon. As much as ANTM was a joke, Tyra Rex did have some good points here and there......

**which isn't even that skinny here, just relatively speaking to her hips. I also feel there is some weight gain (birth control, bloating, padding, breast implants, chicken fillets, or general water retention and puffiness happening here) Maybe a result of a vacation who knows. It's frightening when even BLACK isn't slimming....

Reactions: 1 user
I also just read that she made an "ominous" announcement at the end of her speech at whatever award ceremony this is (According to Refinery29):
"This is probably my last awards show for a while," the singer said before encouraging parents to help their kids realize their dreams, and, of course, thanking her family."

Could be a baby! But I doubt she'd let that even close to happening, it'd "ruin" her good-girl image. Ridiculous, but it would.

Let's hope so. We already guessed Candice and Behani's pregnancies :twisted:

Also how lazy of the stylist....what did they do? Just try and copy paste an outfit off the runway onto their client?
They didn't even try a different sized belt.

Like how hard was it to getkeep that belt buckled? :hahano:

Reactions: 3 users
Look, she is cleary fatter and she's never been truly skinny. BUT that jumpsuit is atrocious in general. IMO it looks bad on the runway too. Anything else than flawless stick legs and small hips = disaster in this jumpsuit. Taylor should have realized it, stylist or no stylist.

Reactions: 1 users
I cannot stand her but she really started to look good and now this gain is really weird. Like she put on this weight in what a month?????
Taylor Swift-20150330-33.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
In response to all of her recent outfits: Yes, we get it, you saw The Fifth Element on Netflix. And no, you're not a futuristic supreme being.

Reactions: 6 users