Taylor Swift

I just read somewhere that she already has a stylist????? Like she actually pays someone to dress her and they let her leave the house looking the way she does?????
7ae.png

Lol @ the Grammys. If this mediocre gifted girl can win 3, they will give Adele 13 next year ?

Lol @ the haircut. As if we haven't seen enough of this 'trendy' bob ....

Lol @ her dress. Wrong person to pull it off.

There is a German saying 'schön saufen'.
Meaning, to find a unpretty, unsympathic person beautiful or likeable you have to get really, really drunk.

How much alcohol would I need ? I think I would from alcohol poisoning.

Reactions: 4 users
If you change the Grammy to "Best Selling Record," rather than "Best Record," you'll find:

Alabama Shakes: 306,000 sold
Kendrick Lamar: 788,000
Chris Stapleton: 830,000
The Weeknd: 930,000
Taylor Swift: 5.7 million (!!!)

If you change the Grammy to "Best Selling Record," rather than "Best Record," you'll find:

Alabama Shakes: 306,000 sold
Kendrick Lamar: 788,000
Chris Stapleton: 830,000
The Weeknd: 930,000
Taylor Swift: 5.7 million (!!!)

Who are all these people buying her album?!?!
Apart from teeny-boppers ...I think it's hilarious to think some of those listeners may be middle-aged men jamming to her music in their car. Like...What?!!? :lol:

Reactions: 2 users
I both hate and find her really intriguing because she has taken this vanilla/non-partisan persona and made. so. much. money. She may actually have her own strong views but I have no idea what they are. I don't know, whenever I do editorials (for art but never dollars) or work for a big brand (for prestige and a couple dollars), it makes me think about people like Taylor Swift who've done the opposite. Deep thoughts, guys, deep thoughts. :rolleyes:

Compared to the other artists she's very non-genre (?). Kendrick = rap/hip hop, The Weeknd = R/B, and so on. . . they're more polarizing and specific and I guess that gives them a more discrete/defined fan-base whereas Taylor Swift is everybody and no body?

Reactions: 3 users
I both hate and find her really intriguing because she has taken this vanilla/non-partisan persona and made. so. much. money. She may actually have her own strong views but I have no idea what they are. I don't know, whenever I do editorials (for art but never dollars) or work for a big brand (for prestige and a couple dollars), it makes me think about people like Taylor Swift who've done the opposite. Deep thoughts, guys, deep thoughts. :rolleyes:

Compared to the other artists she's very non-genre (?). Kendrick = rap/hip hop, The Weeknd = R/B, and so on. . . they're more polarizing and specific and I guess that gives them a more discrete/defined fan-base whereas Taylor Swift is everybody and no body?

Personally, I feel that her cut-throat business persona is very transparent.
She makes all that money, backed by her massive PR and Legal team that...although it positions her to win stuff like the Grammies etc....I really don't think she'll be going down in the history books as an actual music legend. Her material has no substance.

Reactions: 1 users
She's got a slim, toned body for a celebrity, which is a breath of fresh air at award shows, so I understand why she would want to / can get away with constantly wearing crop top ensembles ... but ... can she stop wearing crop top ensembles? It's just getting so predictable, like any time an event is coming up, or a concert, you can safely bet Taylor Swift is going to appear in a crop top / bandeau and flowy skirt ...

Plus, orange-red and pink (at least to me) :seeya:

Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 11062 :run: I expected her to look a lot better than this in a swimsuit. Especially whilst sucking in/stretching.
Ew is that recent? Maybe it's not a very flattering angle. No doubt that, compared to many celebrities, she is one of the thinner ones but if she does in fact have a stylist that person might want to re-think their career choice in life ...

I had her on twitter/instagram for a while but I find her personality to be so excessive at times. Even on TV when it showed her dancing at the Grammy's or MTV awards (can't remember which it was) I almost feel like she tries too hard. Maybe it's just me.

Ew is that recent? Maybe it's not a very flattering angle. No doubt that, compared to many celebrities, she is one of the thinner ones but if she does in fact have a stylist that person might want to re-think their career choice in life ...

I had her on twitter/instagram for a while but I find her personality to be so excessive at times. Even on TV when it showed her dancing at the Grammy's or MTV awards (can't remember which it was) I almost feel like she tries too hard. Maybe it's just me.

Yep, it's from the last week or so.

more pictures here: http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/taylor-swift/taylor-swift-offers-bikini-treat.html

Unfortunately it wasn't just a bad angle.

Who are all these people buying her album?!?!
Apart from teeny-boppers ...I think it's hilarious to think some of those listeners may be middle-aged men jamming to her music in their car. Like...What?!!? :lol:

Well, actually... yes. Blank Spaces was on the other day and I saw a late 30s/mid 40s man bobbing his head/mouthing the lyrics :run:

Reactions: 1 users
tdy_hall_swift_160316.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg

Another swimsuit shot. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but I also thought she was "slimmer than average celebrity" ... and then these recent vacation bikini pics popped up. :meh: Did her torso always look like this and she successfully hid it with her style choices, or has she pursued the Kookie Diet a la Karlie Kloss? Or do you really think she would photoshop her instagram pictures? (Why not just NOT post bikini pics, if you really feel like you'd have to photoshop them to be acceptable...)

tdy_hall_swift_160316.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg

Another swimsuit shot. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but I also thought she was "slimmer than average celebrity" ... and then these recent vacation bikini pics popped up. :meh: Did her torso always look like this and she successfully hid it with her style choices, or has she pursued the Kookie Diet a la Karlie Kloss? Or do you really think she would photoshop her instagram pictures? (Why not just NOT post bikini pics, if you really feel like you'd have to photoshop them to be acceptable...)
It's Taylor, everything she does is carefully planned by her publicist

Reactions: 1 user