Taylor Swift

I dislike the dress and I don't understand why she stole Anna Wintour's hairdo :lol: but her body looks good, probably the thinner girl at the Grammys.
image.jpeg

I get really irrationally and personally offended by her lack of style (and posture/grace). With a net worth of $280mil, HIRE A PROFESSION STYLIST(and not a sycophant that lets you do this album-themed outfit thing:
first I was a princess, then I was Zoey Deschanel, then I wore a lot of red lipstick even though it threw my face out of balance and my lips are unattractively shaped, now I just don't wear shirts), I have near 50 great stylists in my goddamn phone omgjust :smash::smash::smash:

Reactions: 10 users
I believe it's some kind of fetish. I see a lot of stuff in this same vein around deviant art.

Bit late to this but there's SO much of this stuff on Deviant Art, not just photos, but fiction and drawings and it's incredibly creepy. I wouldn't be surprised if Livejournal had a lot of it too.

There's a good reason why many places won't accept a deviant art portfolio in applications for stuff..

I would comment on Taylor but she makes my brain bluescreen she's so uninteresting

Reactions: 2 users
She has a good body in those Grammy pics but her personality and vibes ruin anything pretty about her.

The outfit is atrocious, but for once I like something about her body - aka shoulders and the median section.

Doesn't "first female to win two grammies" seem more like something someone else should say about you? This bitch is so full of herself. She could also pretend to be a little more excited and not exude the attitude that she knew she was going to win all along

Reactions: 1 users
exude the attitude that she knew she was going to win all along
Yeah but half the time she doesn't win, and it makes for some interesting gifs. I just can't respect this girl, despite all her "success". She seems like the most basic, boring, vanilla person in the entire universe. Even when she throws shade... it's like, very mild shade??!

Reactions: 3 users
Kanye's crazy but damn it, little sniffy Swifty doesn't deserve the Grammies. :supermad:

Her extreme success and 'rule the world' status proves how success in mainstream entertainment is to be over attainable :eyeroll: (All you need is a great PR team and lots of money) :mclap:

On the other hand I like how she puts some effort in her figure. Hooray.

Hate what she wore, hate that she won, but for a non-model celebrity I have to admit I appreciated her body. I cannot stand her but at least she took a little time and effort to make sure when she was showing skin in that horrendous outfit it wasn't a total eyesore.

Reactions: 1 users
Her Grammy's dress reminded me of Emma Stone's outfit from the Met Gala in 2014. However Emma looked WAY better.

emma-stone-thakoon-dress-met-gala-h724.jpg

That's how you wear a pinked toned two piece dress.

Reactions: 1 user