Taylor Swift

I am actually cackling inside with the utmost joy seeing her gain because I cannot stand the bitch

Reactions: 5 users
tumblr_o54q8kNhzM1r3mx79o2_400.jpg

This is my personal favorite photo from the night. Something about the angle or the lighting or the composition really highlights that muffintop.

I never would have thought that she was pregnant but now that you girls bring it up I'm not totally unconvinced...

Reactions: 1 users
I know this is kind of off topic, but I cannot express how much glee I felt watching her fall off the treadmill in that Apple Music commercial. Good lord, she's so irritating. Looking at those pictures of her on vacation with Calvin Harris was shocking! Even my friend Matt (who notices nothing, he's clueless) pointed out that she was looking a little rounder than usual. :nopity:

Ugh. Just when I thought there was nothing else on earth she could ruin for me, she does this.

I want to slap whoever thought barnyard straw hair and terrible red lipstick were a good choice. I mean, Vogue has been slipping for a while, but what the fuck. Taylor Swift AND that tacky GiGi/Zayn in Italy fiasco? Are they honestly that desperate for sales figures to rise?

WOW amazing how 'soft' she looks. I think her 'muscle mass' disappeared with the day she stopped touring while beginning to eating carbs and less activity.