Taylor Swift

She already is being scrutinized!

Oh my god, she exercises for a full hour every day..... :spazrun:

It's actually ridiculous.
I'd say she looks nice and lean and toned and HEALTHY. Why do people have to bash people who actually exercise to get this way. Grrrr... She's not even into skinny territory and people are panicking! :rolleyes:

Just imagine what the public would do if a celebrity was truly SG skinny! :rolleyes:

I think she got one of those brilliant Bcup boob jobs. If so, she most definitely has one of those static-orby-cleavages (with weird xylo in between, a la Posh Beckham). Can't say I blame her. I might do it when I am 40 or something--and I hate plastic surgery. Oh Asia, what have you done to my brain!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I have (great, if I do say so..) implants and I can spot them from a mile away. I'd put money on the fact that she's got 'em. A good boob job is never noticeable from afar.

1477918_10151763381001611_1573621463_n.jpg

I don't know if it's just the dress but looks amazing

She reminds me a lot of Karlie. Is she the Karlie of Music ? The same way-over-the-top-sweetness, loved by many people...

She reminds me a lot of Karlie. Is she the Karlie of Music ? The same way-over-the-top-sweetness, loved by many people...

THIS^^^

+ you forgot smug face. They look so alike, in their gestures and what seems to me to be fakeness.

yeah I really dislike both of them and I won't hide it :D , but Taylor is much worse, I almost believe Karlie.

I don't think i'll ever like her, no matter her body. She comes across as so manipulative and vindictive. The way she relentlessly pushes the innocent pure country girl image KILLS me.

THIS^^^

+ you forgot smug face. They look so alike, in their gestures and what seems to me to be fakeness.

yeah I really dislike both of them and I won't hide it :D , but Taylor is much worse, I almost believe Karlie.

Agreed. I saw right through Taylor from the beginning. Only wish I saw it for Karlie. But I'm still a little unsure whether she was fake right from the beginning or whether she developed it in recent years.

But, I did think Taylor looked better than a handful of models at the VS show.

uhm...
gif-13.gif

she was singing ''All too well'' which is a ballad, so like wtf?

I do not like her and so it makes me even more -mad that she looks so goo now ugh

Apparently she really thought she was gonna win album of the year - the look on her face and reaction of those around her when they announce 'random access memories' instead is great