Taylor Swift

No wonder she's held onto Karlie for longer than any of her other BFFN (best friends for now) crushes, she's amazing thinspo and thin-thigh competition fodder..

Actually, I think it has to do with their fake-sickenly-sweet-but-secretly-malicious personalities.

Karlie's Klookies, anyone? A boyfriend a week, anyone?

They're a good match. And they both have really pointy eyebrows.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, I think it has to do with their fake-sickenly-sweet-but-secretly-malicious personalities.

Karlie's Klookies, anyone? A boyfriend a week, anyone?

They're a good match. And they both have really pointy eyebrows.

Haha the eyebrow comment made me laugh!

I agree though, they're so alike in their awfully fake personalities. I don't doubt for a second that their friendship is too much more than a well played publicity move for each of them.

I can tell they're both going to get sick of competing with each other.

I think she's losing too

2ni5ua0.jpg
r1ev88.jpg

if she could just dress better..

Where is the blue shirt dress top picuter from? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8S9L7Im.jpg

The MET gala.

Can't say I'm surprised. It's her usual look; polished and refined and completely fucking boring.

Reactions: 1 user

I read an article in some bullshit magazine about Taylor being obsessed with Karlie to the point of wanting to like be her which I could definitely believe - but either way Taylor has been looking good (tough for me to admit since I hate her) but in this picture I'd say her legs even look better than Karlie's (fairly sure it's the angle though)

She is looking good but IMO it is really scary that Karlie and Taylor have the (almost?) same hair color and cut. It´s like they want to fuse together and create one really tall and skinny singer-and-model creature or something like that. :nervous:

She is looking good but IMO it is really scary that Karlie and Taylor have the (almost?) same hair color and cut. It´s like they want to fuse together and create one really tall and skinny singer-and-model creature or something like that. :nervous:

Agreed! Taylor is looking so good these days. But her and Karlie are morphing into a singing model bot and it's kind of weird. They do inherently look pretty similar, though.

karlie-taylor2.jpg

taylor-swift-karlie-kloss-twins-1-w724.jpg

Agreed! Taylor is looking so good these days. But her and Karlie are morphing into a singing model bot and it's kind of weird. They do inherently look pretty similar, though.

karlie-taylor2.jpg

taylor-swift-karlie-kloss-twins-1-w724.jpg

I read an article in some bullshit magazine about Taylor being obsessed with Karlie to the point of wanting to like be her which I could definitely believe - but either way Taylor has been looking good (tough for me to admit since I hate her) but in this picture I'd say her legs even look better than Karlie's (fairly sure it's the angle though)

Their similarity is scary :run:
Would love to see the dates of some recent photos, think it would be interesting to see if there was any truth to that rumour.

How tall is Taylor Swift really? I think Taylor is imitating Karlie's style, or Karlie is Taylor's thinspo:
taylor-swift-karlie-kloss-harry-josh-harrysparty-03.jpg

I think it is quite obviously Taylor is immitating Karlie. Karlie did not change, but Talyor morphs slowly into being her. That's a good think on the one hand because Taylor is less boring now than before. :rolleyes: On the other hand it creeps me out. Swift seems to be a creeper when it comes to relationships (with men) and now this...