Taylor Swift

article-2401927-1B765FD8000005DC-667_310x806.jpg

article-2401927-1B7660E4000005DC-948_310x806.jpg

article-2401927-1B765FD4000005DC-833_310x806.jpg

article-2401927-1B767A66000005DC-4_470x671.jpg

taylor-swift-mtv-vmas-2013-01.jpg

taylor-swift-mtv-vmas-2013-04.jpg

I really like Taylor because she is a classy, mature, young adult. She really takes care of herself and is a great role model to our younger crowd. I realize this more and more as Miley gets trashier and sluttier. I really hope the next generation looks up to people like her!

I still love her. I just wish she'd perhaps tone up her legs, or exercise in a way to target that area. She could do it, she's practically a billionaire.

This is not my place, but I think people were kind of annoyed by your posts like these, you got in trouble like 2 days ago, and you immediately do it again. I personally think maybe you should tone it down a bit or at least add some commentary? Just my suggestion!

It does seem odd to post pages and pages of pictures and say nothing about them... :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
This is not my place, but I think people were kind of annoyed by your posts like these, you got in trouble like 2 days ago, and you immediately do it again. I personally think maybe you should tone it down a bit or at least add some commentary? Just my suggestion!

I personally don't mind. It's like she's giving updates or something.

soooo late, but holy shit @ her in that black herve leger dress, esp. w/ that hair and makeup. easily the best look at the VMAs

Taylor mildly annoys me (mainly her face & singing & coochie cutters), but there are bigger fish to fry and she doesn't seem like she's on coke or any other illegal or improperly used controlled substances yet and at least attempts to wear clothing and appear civilized, so I don't spew tooo much hate at her... other than the following, of course:

Dear Taylor:
1. You are always right at the cusp of becoming mushy. Mostly, you need to be working a bit more to keep your belly bulge & saddle bags in check.
2. Stop wearing short shorts. NOT. FLATTERING! Horizontal lines at crotch level usually are NOT. (This is also serves as a public service annoucement to all girls NOT on a runway....)
3. Please re-use your stylist from the MTV awards & decapitate your normal stylist...unless that is just Taylor's styling of Taylor...then please fire yourself and have a 24/7 stylist-hopefully the one that made you squeeze yourself into that black dress!
4. Close your mouth for photos and can you possibly botox your face a bit to relax it? I realize from your childhood photos that is how you naturally look, and it's not thaaat bad, but look what some tweaks did for Angelina (but NOT Megan Fox), if you find a good surgeon no one will really know....they will only realize (after some side by side magazine before & after comparisons) that you suddenly look 5-10% less squinty & swine like.

That's all for now...toodles & xxo.

Reactions: 1 user
2. Stop wearing short shorts. NOT. FLATTERING! Horizontal lines at crotch level usually are NOT. (This is also serves as a public service annoucement to all girls NOT on a runway....).

I think the most unflattering aspect of the shorts style she persistently wears is the high rise. It makes her stomach stand out:disgusted:

4. Close your mouth for photos and can you possibly botox your face a bit to relax it? I realize from your childhood photos that is how you naturally look, and it's not thaaat bad, but look what some tweaks did for Angelina (but NOT Megan Fox), if you find a good surgeon no one will really know....they will only realize (after some side by side magazine before & after comparisons) that you suddenly look 5-10% less squinty & swine like.

Botox?! She's only 23! I think Taylor's poise in front of the camera has improved a lot recently.

Taylor appearing at Victoria Secret. Looks good standing next to Lily, whose legs seem chunkier than Taylors :wtf:

7UCgGkt.jpg

tB22dkj.jpg

L9i2OZe.jpg

MBOCTCY.jpg