Taylor Swift

Taylor appearing at Victoria Secret. Looks good standing next to Lily, whose legs seem chunkier than Taylors :wtf:

7UCgGkt.jpg

Why are they wearing the same shoes? And they both look chubby :nopity:

Taylor Swift 'no Victoria's Secret Angel', says Australian model Jessica Hart

Interviewed at a party after the show, Hart said the popular country singer did not fit with the rest of the models, Womens Wear Daily reports.

"I think, you know what, God bless her heart. I think she's great," said Hart. "But I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."

Hart, 27, intimated that Swift, 23, was too young or inexperienced for the role, in spite of the fact some of the Victoria’s Secret models are younger, including highly regarded model Karlie Kloss, who is 21.

"I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we’ve been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself. I think it comes with age. It’s definitely the benchmark of all jobs."

Swift performed during the opening and close of the show.

"I think she's the coolest young girl," Kloss told Us Weekly. "She's a great role model, and I love her music. It's happening. I mean, girl power."

Model Lily Aldridge, who also hails from Nashville, said she and Swift enjoyed a little moment together on stage at the end of the song Trouble. "[Taylor] is one of my best friends, so we had so much fun."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...del-jessica-hart/story-e6frfmqi-1226761795402

I don't think i'll ever like her, no matter her body. She comes across as so manipulative and vindictive. The way she relentlessly pushes the innocent pure country girl image KILLS me.

Nooooooooo, apparently she's going out with Douglas Booth. Why oh why after every failed relationship does another stupid boy fall into her trap!?

I don't think i'll ever like her, no matter her body. She comes across as so manipulative and vindictive. The way she relentlessly pushes the innocent pure country girl image KILLS me.

i feel the same as you!, i don't care about her, even if she were sg skinny i would never like her, and yes she portrays that innocent image but she is so manipulative :sneaky:
and i still can get how so many boys from hollywood pay her so much attention and date her, i mean look at her......:nopity:

i feel the same as you!, i don't care about her, even if she were sg skinny i would never like her, and yes she portrays that innocent image but she is so manipulative :sneaky:
and i still can get how so many boys from hollywood pay her so much attention and date her, i mean look at her......:nopity:

I kind of agree, but love/hate her. I am jealous and mostly want to be her...but she annoys me. I can't wait until she has a sex tape come out haha I want to see her PR team squirm

@Ginger I agree,I want her to have some sort of scandal just to see what happens - like when Reese Witherspoon was on camera drunk saying 'don't you know who I am?' etc I'd love Tay Tay to have a drunken outburst haha

Last edited by a moderator:
451799549_10.jpg

451804527_10.jpg

451805591_10.jpg

451825471_10.jpg

451825861_10.jpg

Some of the comments were that she looks "far too skinny/sick"...... :rolleyes:

I think she looks pretty good, could do with losing a wee bit more, but overall looks pretty good. Also, am I the only one who likes her hair? Haha

She has one of the best bodies for a celebrity, no? I don't think she is really "allowed" to be much thinner, given her fan base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, her arms definitely look better but her mid-section and legs could be better. :hmm:

She has one of the best bodies for a celebrity, no? I don't think she is really "allowed" to be much thinner, given her fan base.

I completely agree. I think she absolutely rocked it at the AMA's, her legs/upper torso look great. Obviously, she won't ever be skinny...I think she is conscious that her fan base/celebrity would suffer from that. But she looks great for niche.

Of course she'd have a nude patch sewn onto the center of the dress, instead of actually (*shock* *horror*) showing real cleavage.

Reactions: 1 user
She doesn't have any cleavage to show

I think she got one of those brilliant Bcup boob jobs. If so, she most definitely has one of those static-orby-cleavages (with weird xylo in between, a la Posh Beckham). Can't say I blame her. I might do it when I am 40 or something--and I hate plastic surgery. Oh Asia, what have you done to my brain!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you in the fact that she has a great body for a celeb.

If she lost weight she would be hounded by the press and fans. She is probably at her max low weight without being scrutinized.

I agree with you in the fact that she has a great body for a celeb.

If she lost weight she would be hounded by the press and fans. She is probably at her max low weight without being scrutinized.

She already is being scrutinized!

Is Taylor Swift indulging in too much of a good thing when it comes to exercise? At the American Music Awards on November 24, her slender body drew responses from concerned fans on Twitter, reported Yahoo Lifestyle on November 25.

"Taylor Swift is fabulous, but it looks like she has gotten really thin. EAT MCDONALDS GIRL. That is all," tweeted one fan.

"Is it me, or is Taylor Swift looking like, weirdly thin?? Idk." asked another.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rea...ses-more-than-an-hour-daily-and-cuts-calories

Oh my god, she exercises for a full hour every day..... :spazrun:

It's actually ridiculous.
I'd say she looks nice and lean and toned and HEALTHY. Why do people have to bash people who actually exercise to get this way. Grrrr... She's not even into skinny territory and people are panicking! :rolleyes: