Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever a model signs a contract with Victoria's Secret, it reminds me of this
Tumblr_lv13kyrMIO1qgt0vro1_250.gif

That kiss of death...
I just died :lol:

Omg that is so cringe, I couldn't watch it all. The friend is so embarrassing, poor thing's going to turn 20 and die of shame re-watching that :facepalm:

This. And I see it all the time. I don't know how to explain it very good, but I'll try.

I swear every model I work with has a "bff" like this back home. The bff is always chubby, never attractive, and literally worships the ground the model walks on. When they are together (always back home) the pathetic bff blows up her social media with "OMG LOOKIT ME WITH THE #GORGEOUS #SONSO" & "SHOPPING @MACY'S WITH.... #SONSO" or takes a picture of the two of them by a poster with the model on it all "OH NUTHIN, BUT LOOK WHO WE FOUND AT THE #CORNSTALK #MALL #modelname @modelname #models #beauty #babe #sexy #victoriasecret" and plays the shit out of it to the point where you almost start to feel sorry for her. Actually normal people would feel sorry, but I'm not normal.

The most funny-sad thing is how completely uninterested the model always is in the other girl, even online. She never retweets her or even replies. Never replies to her IG worship. Then when model is back in NY, bff is never invited. In the rare time if she does find her way to NY, she is never brought around, never invited to shoots, parties, anything. Even in that video, Taylor's face is like, she wouldn't even cross the street to tell that girl her house was on fire.

I don't get it but it can't be a coincidence, I see these weird relationships too much.

This. And I see it all the time. I don't know how to explain it very good, but I'll try.

I swear every model I work with has a "bff" like this back home. The bff is always chubby, never attractive, and literally worships the ground the model walks on. When they are together (always back home) the pathetic bff blows up her social media with "OMG LOOKIT ME WITH THE #GORGEOUS #SONSO" & "SHOPPING @MACY'S WITH.... #SONSO" or takes a picture of the two of them by a poster with the model on it all "OH NUTHIN, BUT LOOK WHO WE FOUND AT THE #CORNSTALK #MALL #modelname @modelname #models #beauty #babe #sexy #victoriasecret" and plays the shit out of it to the point where you almost start to feel sorry for her. Actually normal people would feel sorry, but I'm not normal.

The most funny-sad thing is how completely uninterested the model always is in the other girl, even online. She never retweets her or even replies. Never replies to her IG worship. Then when model is back in NY, bff is never invited. In the rare time if she does find her way to NY, she is never brought around, never invited to shoots, parties, anything. Even in that video, Taylor's face is like, she wouldn't even cross the street to tell that girl her house was on fire.

I don't get it but it can't be a coincidence, I see these weird relationships too much.
Funnily enough I think Taylor (Swift) has a bffffff like this too.
I don't remember her name but once I clicked on her ig and it was just pics of TS, her bf, and selfies. I find it weird as f***.

LMBO to the poster above-exactly. I don't feel sorry for the friend either. They need to learn some self-discipline honestly. People who can't discipline themselves when they eat, like these fat Americans I see everyday binge eating on their over processed food, and not opting for healthier options drive me crazy. I have no repsect for them. Sorry, and the excuses they make, such as I have a thyroid problem, my medicine makes me gain, honey noo....

So off topic, but the medicine I am prescribed is supposed to make people gain drastically. I looked up reviews and every reviewer said they gained weight. I just can't comprehend how these people lie to themselves that the medicine itself is making you gain weight. No it is the increased cravings, and you not having self-discipline that makes you gain weight. Sorry, I had to rant.

God that video with the "bff" is so sad, I can almost feel the unbalance in that so called friendship. That cannot be healthy for either one of them. the model should know better than to hang out with someone as a charity, and the bff has no real connection with her, she just likes the idea that she is hanging out with a model. So in a way they are both lowering theirselves as people. That's just what I get from that video.

Another video from Taylor's "BFF" hahah.

Personally I don't like being mean to people's faces about their appearance for no reason (even if they're really fat), but I find her reaction very interesting (and stupid...). The fact that she's kind of desperate to be skinny and beautiful makes the video with Taylor even sadder, specially because she says things like "that's a huge bag for such tiny clothes" (not literally, but I don't want to watch it again).

Personally I don't like being mean to people's faces about their appearance for no reason (even if they're really fat), but I find her reaction very interesting (and stupid...). The fact that she's kind of desperate to be skinny and beautiful makes the video with Taylor even sadder, specially because she says things like "that's a huge bag for such tiny clothes" (not literally, but I don't want to watch it again).

See... I'll never understand why people like her use these random life events such as having asthma or getting shoulder surgery or schedules as an explanation as to why they are overweight/obese. I'm going to guess the weight didn't just pop-on overnight, everyone would take that seriously. It's just whiney crybaby :bs:... Thats why she's so obsessed with Taylor, living her successes vicariously because her life is full of her own self-imposed failures.

Yada ya da ya da blah blah blah insert offensive religious comments.
Re: shoulder surgery and asthma, she's implying she can't exercise. But I don't exercise and I'm not obese. Difference is I also don't eat like this is my last meal. JESUS.

Ok, let's play the truth game. Girl, you are fat, but not only fat! (even though very fat) but also stupid to the border that I feel embarrassed listening to you. I'm honest and rude yesss, so eeeevil. Pray hard, you angel, that I get a car crash for my rudeness.

And about the model... nothing to say. Boring.

So off topic, but the medicine I am prescribed is supposed to make people gain drastically. I looked up reviews and every reviewer said they gained weight. I just can't comprehend how these people lie to themselves that the medicine itself is making you gain weight. No it is the increased cravings, and you not having self-discipline that makes you gain weight. Sorry, I had to rant.

I actually commented on this from personal experience.
It is not as black and white as you may think.

http://www.skinnygossip.com/communi...or-not-losing-weight.1019/page-19#post-228404

OMG, YES! No, not a coincidence at all - I have been witness to this so many times. Often 'friends' from high school or from a small town. It's fucking embarrassing as fuck. I cringe for them.

Honestly, if you are great friends with a person, such as "Gretchin" and Taylor Hill, wouldn't your bff a.k.a "Taylor Hill" talk in your video? I know mine would... It was just so weird, and then her rant and going into Jesus. I couldn't tolerate this chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.