Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say unique to me, it just says laziness to me. I love nice big and thick eyebrows but I def think it should be cleaned up in between. I dunno, maybe the agency and/or designer both think it looks better left untouched?

Yeah it doesn't seem unique to me either. But "full eyebrows"-unique is not "new and different" anymore. So maybe they are taking it a step further?

I think she's been looking a bit skinnier, but still not HF. I think her look is just more commercial anyway
tumblr_ndas9qhGc61tmzttfo1_500.png

I had to stop watching the video, I think she's beautiful, but she sounds incredibly dumb.
(And I HATE (her) upspeak, especially because as someone whose second language is English I caught myself doing this upspeak thing as well, just because I tend to mimic native speakers and so many of them do this.)

I had to stop watching the video, I think she's beautiful, but she sounds incredibly dumb.
(And I HATE (her) upspeak, especially because as someone whose second language is English I caught myself doing this upspeak thing as well, just because I tend to mimic native speakers and so many of them do this.)
Yeah but her body though (at 1:05)

Yeah but her body though (at 1:05)

"I'm cutting her off..." --> Thin privilege is being able to try on and buy clothes with your friends at the mall ; not having to walk out with only a bag of earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.