Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnybubbly

Super Star
dont modeling contracts state that you can't go over a certain measurement? she's way past those requirements i believe :hibye:unless she's plus now

Cokezeroovercocaine

VIP - Model
VIP
dont modeling contracts state that you can't go over a certain measurement? she's way past those requirements i believe :hibye:unless she's plus now
They generally don't specify measurements it's more like if a model fails to maintain appearance (not just gaining weight, but loosing weight, changing hair drastically, piercings, obvious tattoos, eyebrow waxing etc) the agency can drop them. But I doubt IMG's about to drop a VS angel who's probably making way more than any of their 34" hip girls

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Literally!

They generally don't specify measurements
We have a clause in our contracts where if the model is not "ready, willing and able" then we can drop the model. I have used it many times to say a girl is not "ready willing and able", like if her hips suddenly blossom to 90cm. That's not "ready" :lol: but a lot more things can fall into those categories. :sneaky:

notme

Rookie
View attachment 57106
She just posted the bikini picture to her instagram... I mean I obviously knew she was big but I wasn’t expecting that. She never had the smallest hips or thighs, but there’s a huge difference from how she used to look... I mean literally HUGE! :seeya:
I don’t understand how could she let her go like that, idk what was the point honestly

I think this kind of transformations/ bodies are the ones that work better for me as “reverse motivation” and “what not to do”

saturation

Super Star
I'm voting Takedowns. As @FashionThin disclosed on Romee's thread (I think?), taking a well-known model to Takedowns will make the thread unaccessible to non-members, but I'm a strong believer in disclosing our standards honestly. Could there be some exceptions, to make such threads public, that create lots of traffic?

I also think we should have another level of the *gross*reaction which would be more extreme. I don't even feel like it's enough in these VS/BS threads anymore. How about disgusting, foul or... greasy? :slinkout:

julles1010

Rookie
I miss the skinny Taylor. I mean Taylor does have a gorgeous face and all but with that type of body now, I don't understand why she's still modeling.

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
USEFUL

See @saturation this is the beta test version of my new idea. Thoughts everybody?
I’m feeling inspired...
Yikes I feel sorry for the people underneath. Whenever anyone takes a bikini pic on a balcony people on the ground are getting an unwanted view.
USEFUL
1DAE0236-7C75-4768-90B8-21ED940782CE.jpeg
Also, that isn’t a good sign; especially when you are not contributing anything particularly relevant.

squiggle

Rookie
I’m feeling inspired...

USEFUL
View attachment 59202
Also, that isn’t a good sign; especially when you are not contributing anything particularly relevant.
Oh goodness I am so sorry. I didn't realise how spammy my posts had gotten. I'm seriously sorry for this - thank you so much for setting me straight! I'll try and prioritise quality over quantity in the future.

Apologies once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.