• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Taylor Marie Hill

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
I decided to make a thread about her because I love her so much. She's my desktop background. :luv:

She's a newcomer and she hasn't done much big, only some B and C shows, and H&M, nasty gal (which is particularly awful I believe :wtf:) etc. so I'm hoping she'll have her big break soon.
Anyways, she's really stunning. She could tone up, though.

What do you gurls think? Does she have potential? Or is the way too commercial?

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
Omg... I just found this video with her in it and she looks pretty, but you guys have to see this other girl :wtf:

Here's the video: http://vimeo.com/42494313
Ohhhh, my..... yeah, let's just say she stands out.

She actually made me lost my focus on the overall video whenever she appeared in the shot.

And notice how she did not appear with the two other models. I guess it would have been even more 'in your face', you know, that she was... standing out.

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
Ohhhh, my..... yeah, let's just say she stands out.

She actually made me lost my focus on the overall video whenever she appeared in the shot.

And notice how she did not appear with the two other models. I guess it would have been even more 'in your face', you know, that she was... standing out.
:lol: You've put it very nicely.

C'estCoco

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
iwill-shine.tumblr.com
I noticed that too! :lol:

She really is beautiful I didn't know her before! So thank you @Moon!
And normally I dislike such thick eyebrows but they suit her so well!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

georgia88

Hahaahahah oh my goodness that is actually comical. Just shows that it should be two separate campaigns and this whole "fat acceptance" thing is just a joke.

As for Taylor Marie Hill, she is SUPER commercial but very pretty. Although I'm surprised she has a 22 inch waist because it doesn't really look like it, especially in those polaroids.

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
Hahaahahah oh my goodness that is actually comical. Just shows that it should be two separate campaigns and this whole "fat acceptance" thing is just a joke.

As for Taylor Marie Hill, she is SUPER commercial but very pretty. Although I'm surprised she has a 22 inch waist because it doesn't really look like it, especially in those polaroids.
I guess her waist looks pretty small here but that's about it. A few pounds/toning up and she'd be a goddess. I guess she's just kind of skinny-fat.

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
She has great legs, though.

Her face is so amazing.

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score

Her legs look good. :)

For Elle Norway.

Glamour UK.

What's up with that hair?

T

ThinspoAddict

A picture of her popped up on my tumblr and I think she is gorgeous. She kind of looks more like an actress to me than a model though due to the fact that she looks pretty commercial. But she has amazing legs.

chanel19

Rookie
Reaction score
She's beautiful! She looks like a lighter version of Kelly Gale to me.

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
The big black and white picture is stunning. I think she's pretty but not quite model pretty. Sorry. I also think she needs to lose quite a bit of weight.

Reactions: Andrea

vanilla

Rookie
Reaction score
I just found out her sister goes to my school!! :cool: She's signed with IMG, lucky girl. They're from my state! I wonder how they got discovered in this old place.