Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her face :luv:

I agree that a little more toning would make her wonderful :kiss:

She's quite chubby by model standards. :meh: I like her face; I think it's very pretty, but she really needs to lose weight.

Very pretty eyes and eyebrows, but kind of cookie cutter and commercial overall :meh:

BsQfq.jpg

Elle_Paris_lysere_V1_grained_resize_resize1.jpg

Oh WOW WOW!!! This girl is gorgeous!!!!! What a waste of ethereal beauty though :meh: If only she was skinnier!

BsQfq.jpg

adzlTF0G.png

1.jpg

c02_zpsf292f54e.jpg

YHd4sl.jpg

RimBb.jpg

What do you gurls think? Does she have potential? Or is the way too commercial?

I agree that she has a lovely face as well. But just wondering, is her waist really 22"? It doesn't appear so in photos (but I am probably wrong) but do they ever stretch the truth a bit on their modeling cards with the measurements?

I agree that she has a lovely face as well. But just wondering, is her waist really 22"? It doesn't appear so in photos (but I am probably wrong) but do they ever stretch the truth a bit on their modeling cards with the measurements?

I also find them off. Even the height.
To me, she looks 5'7/5'8 in those Polaroids, and I'd say 23.5 waist.
But maybe that's the camera angle?

I also find them off. Even the height.
To me, she looks 5'7/5'8 in those Polaroids, and I'd say 23.5 waist.
But maybe that's the camera angle?

I agree she doesn't look that tall. It's also interesting how her position is angled so you can't really get a good view of her body -- I thought standard model Polaroids are usually taken frontal but I'm really no expert on this topic, just speaking from observance. Her measurements do strike me as suspicious. She is a beautiful girl and very young still and her body is still developing

What do you gurls think? Does she have potential? Or is the way too commercial?

When I saw her showcard I thought "Wow" - but then I scrolled down. She has outstanding features, but she looks average body-wise in those street style pics. She should lose weight and tone up. Also, she looks bigger than the measurements listed.

I think her face is amazing, she could go far if she toned up and lost a little weight.

Yes. Pretty much all of the time.

I seriously love this chick's face. I know her body could use some work but...those EYEBROWS!!

I've never seen someone be able to pull off the messy eyebrow look. On most girls (Bambi...) it just looks eh.

Sorry the first pic is huge...:wtf:

d682.jpg

Wr0ce.jpg

NuArV6z.jpg

I seriously love this chick's face. I know her body could use some work but...those EYEBROWS!!

I've never seen someone be able to pull off the messy eyebrow look. On most girls (Bambi...) it just looks eh.

Agree w/ u on the brows. She was sporting a unibrow in New York and London, and it was NAGL.

BCBG Max Azria
doK3cYul.jpg

Richard Nicoll
LrRSzXAl.jpg

Paul Smith
rp6Gvevl.jpg
mynsdHnl.jpg

BQ98oyLl.jpg
Hv893pbl.jpg

ZsVC4Ayl.jpg

Herve Leger
BpBbCs8l.jpg
7uvIGRYl.jpg

Giles
nic54Exl.jpg

Christopher Kane
3Uyw84vl.jpg
oOW3lgTl.jpg

ae8zpjfl.jpg

Alberta Ferretti
Lbegw7al.jpg
A579lTzl.jpg

GqVfPF7l.jpg
nFxa9vEl.jpg

Street style
Imgl63hl.jpg
TfinYKel.jpg

rES1Kfll.jpg

I've always been a fan of Taylor Marie Hill ever since I came across her on youtube, she has such lovely bone structure. However, in some pictures it looks like she has a bit of a uni-brow. I'm really not sure what to think about it.

Definitely not sure about the unibrow. As others have said, I would love to see her lose some weight, her cheekbones would look incredible (as would her body of course)

Girlfriend needs to pluck her eyebrows at least A LITTLE IN BETWEEN. I'm having the urge to do it myself watching those up-close pics...:ohno:

Isn't this another case of the agency having control over her image? As in, not making her pluck her brows? Maybe because it is unique looking?

Isn't this another case of the agency having control over her image? As in, not making her pluck her brows? Maybe because it is unique looking?
I have no idea, in some pictures it looks like she has a uni-brow..and then you get the more recent ones that look like this
2015-SS-RTW-4_452x678.jpg

She looked great at Chanel though
00330h_452x678.jpg

It doesn't say unique to me, it just says laziness to me. I love nice big and thick eyebrows but I def think it should be cleaned up in between. I dunno, maybe the agency and/or designer both think it looks better left untouched?

Status
Not open for further replies.