Snejana Onopka

I was bolding the parts that I strongly agreed with, but then it was pretty much the entire thing, so. :) Yes, she was the "skinny ideal" at one point. But being upset that she isn't mysterious? Or "shattered" that she isn't as intelligent as one had hoped, or as gracious? That's unfair to her, and to you. Don't invest in someone's worth when you have absolutely no idea what type of person they truly are.

She played the game, and won a fantastic bank account. I find her annoying on social media, but whatever (on the things that show her to be a bit more "desperate"). If I had a painted pool inside my house, you bet your ass I would twirl around in it and show it off to everybody.
I'm neither upset nor shattered - in fact I couldn't care less about her (or any other model for that matter). It was the "dream" that was shattered, i.e. her image, not me. That dream/ image/ the Snejana brand if you like was what was earning her big bucks. Now she's ruining it. I was simply trying to explain that the attention regarding her behaviour has its grounds. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to be poetic :hahano:

Tl;dr a nasty personality can't overcome a pretty face. Snejana ruined her own mystery. She was one of my favorite models and now I can't even look at old pictures of her without being reminded of her instagram antics. That's her own doing, not mine.

It is such such such a shame things ended this way. It's such a stark reminder that being skinny/pretty isn't enough, and attitude/personality are tantamount to your level of success (or in Snej's case - demise) in any industry.

It really is such a shame.
This. :highfive:

@Leandoll

Take a chill pill. Nobody actually is expecting you to be PC. :eyeroll: I was only having a conversation. You disagreed with something I said. I gave you my perspective on what I meant by "throwing stones". That's generally how a conversation goes. Also, nowhere did I say that skinnies do not have the traits you listed. What I said what that skinnies don't have a monopoly on them. So, I really could have been spared the patronizing lesson on how skinnies have traits that I already agree with you they have.

Incidentally, I'm also not telling people what to and not to post here. I am just making a comment on how I think it is sad the state of this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Tl;dr a nasty personality can't overcome a pretty face. Snejana ruined her own mystery. She was one of my favorite models and now I can't even look at old pictures of her without being reminded of her instagram antics. That's her own doing, not mine.

It is such such such a shame things ended this way. It's such a stark reminder that being skinny/pretty isn't enough, and attitude/personality are tantamount to your level of success (or in Snej's case - demise) in any industry.

It really is such a shame.

It is a shame indeed. And personality is usually relevant to success. But, for me, when all I'm doing is looking at a person, I don't care much what their personality is like. Likewise, I don't stop to think about the wonderful personalities of the women in the reverse-spo thread either. I look at their body and judge them solely on that. It's all I look for in spo.

Reactions: 1 user
""Happy Halloween my#amazing#followers ♠️♠️♠️♠️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️""
12145230_1695880473961125_487512027_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/9g0FUHCWIl/

Why :shy:

I do like her as a model, but that Instagram post....... why the fucking memes? Looks like a badly edited Facebook profile picture 7th grade me would have made

I remember about a year and a half ago, I searched for her account on Instagram and when I found it I thought it was run by a troll so I ignored it, until a few months back when one of the models I follow tagged her with that same account and I was still in denial :facepalm: :eek:

According to a TFS poster, Vogue Ukraine offered her this shoot first which she turned down, then posted this on insta...

rXrDaVa.png

The MOST brillliant marketing decision was to instruct Snejana never to smile on camera.

Untitled.png

versus​

Untitled2.png

Reactions: 4 users
Vlada-Roslyakova-Snejana-Onopka-and-Sasha-Pivovarova-models-10479165-321-500.jpg

Just found this photo of Senjana, Vlada and Sasha (?). Not a fan of the outfits, but Snejana's legs look perfect!

Reactions: 1 users