Snejana Onopka

LOL. :p

Attachments

• tumblr_m7ioox6uXX1r5ck00o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m7ioox6uXX1r5ck00o1_500.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 255
Stumbled across some old photos of her and was remembering how lovely I thought she was back in the day.

Source: Harper's Bazaar January 2006 by Daniel Jackson

head5.jpg~original

head7.jpg~original

haed.jpg~original

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
She posted a disgusting message on her instagram about Vogue Paris' new cover with Valentina Sampaio (a transgender model) on the cover and compared transgender people to bestiality and started arguing with people. She's so disgusting and probably jealous she can't book a VP cover anymore.

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
^^If anyone is wondering what she wrote in russian:
'The world has lost its mind'

Well, she is russian. Many of them aren't as open minded as the western people.
This still isn't an excuse, she started working when she was really young and traveled the world, she had every chance to open her mind and learn about different realities but she remain an ignorant I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
This still isn't an excuse, she started working when she was really young and traveled the world, she had every chance to open her mind and learn about different realities but she remain an ignorant I guess.
Yes, you'd think that having worked for so long in the fashion industry, where many creative and talented individuals don't fit traditional ideas of gender and sexuality, she would've left behind any outdated ideas she previously had about segregating people solely based on their identity.
But I guess (her) identity is all she seems to care about; she's just so vapid and self-absorbed.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I live in Russia, and it is not my impression that most people here is as closed minded as her. It is an unfortunate picture painted mostly by the Western media, and it is not really fair. And she is not Russian, she is Ukrainian by the way. But I see where you are coming from, especially based on the Western media.

:)

Don't generalise cultures. I see no other Russians commenting like this on this photo. This is Snejana's closed mind alone, no excuses.

I live in Russia, and it is not my impression that most people here is as closed minded as her. It is an unfortunate picture painted mostly by the Western media, and it is not really fair. And she is not Russian, she is Ukrainian by the way. But I see where you are coming from, especially based on the Western media.

:)

I guess people's experiences are different but I do have to agree that Eastern Europe is more close minded purely based on ideology and upbringing. Of course, I also agree that even if you differ ib mentality, it's downright stupid to express such negative view on social media.. she really needs someone to mind her.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
If she wants to book a B-list job EVER again in her life, Onopstagram needs to die. Right now.

• Funny
  • Agree
ever been to the southern US??
or the midwest, or even new england? honestly nothing annoys me more when americans are "shocked" we have donald trump as president but then call every other part of the world less open minded....

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Eastern Europe has a lot of catching up to do socially, you'd think she'd have a manager handling her instagram or something. Waning visibly

Eastern Europe has a lot of catching up to do socially, you'd think she'd have a manager handling her instagram or something. Waning visibly
I don't think it's Eastern Europe, I think it's just her. Almost all Avant Models' instagrams are super on point and they're 15 year old girls. I follow a bunch of Ukrainian & Russian models/photographers/"influencers" and not one is even nearly as awkward as Snejana.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
or the midwest, or even new england? honestly nothing annoys me more when americans are "shocked" we have donald trump as president but then call every other part of the world less open minded....
Hahahah you're so right, I say we vote them out
well, there definitely is a stereotype of white trash loving soda? (maybe that was in poor taste..)

Not saying you guys have to stop – and obviously a lot of people agree with you – but this attitude is at least a part of why Trump is president (and not just because 'closed minded racism')

http://www.fordhamobserver.com/liberals-cant-neglect-rural-americans-and-win/
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...in-white-working-class-voters/article/2607228
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users