Snejana Onopka

Eating chocolate.

Source: her instagram
6kIULZb.png

I don't even know.....

All her posts seem to revolve around:
1. Her old runway and editorial work
2. Swearing mottos about not caring what others think
3. Pictures of herself posing with branded items and hashtagging them - eg her swimming #chanel #sunglasses

She seems envious of.... herself? Or really, the image of the Snejana she wants to portray.

Reactions: 3 users
3. Pictures of herself posing with branded items and hashtagging them - eg her swimming #chanel #sunglasses

She seems envious of.... herself? Or really, the image of the Snejana she wants to portray.

Yes, she is just so pathetic.

4. Saying how much she loves her husband who provides lots and lots of luxuries. #trying to make followers green with envy.
5. Abuse of the word "amazing". She totally ruined that word for me. I cringe everytime I see/hear it.

Reactions: 2 users
Somebody should invite her to SG. She'd get lots of praise for her career achievements and I'm sure she'd be a very entertaining member.

Reactions: 8 users
Dear god, I see you came through. Thanks. But when I said please let me be the same size as Snejana Onopka, I meant me smaller, not her bigger. Sorry for the mixup. No rush to fix it but you're making the girls on SG sad so... chop chop.

Reactions: 9 users
So according to her pathetic insta, she left Next for a 'better offer'. Yeah, sure. :hahano:

In case you haven't followed the mess her career became: She only recently left Women after claiming they didn't let her out of the contract and she was stuck with them and with no work. I don't think she booked one single job while with Next though. Could have something to do with her attitude though. :whistling:

Anybody know any details about this?