• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Snejana Onopka

tiny-dancer

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Her instagram is the shit. She's like a middle-aged mom who just discovered social media lol and her byline "sorry for my english #snejanaonopka" lol I love it.

Reactions: blue

oferta

Grand Dame
Reaction score
According to fashionspot thread of Snejana,
Miss Thinspo 2005-2008 will have a return in Milan.

Diagnonsense

Rookie
Reaction score
Her body looks good but her face looks different. I get that she's aged but something looks off.

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Looking better Snej! A big improvement from last year's fashion shows (I forget which ones).

obedear

Rookie
Reaction score
I came here just for her this morning. Snej looks so perfectly beautiful in Ports, in my opinion.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Her face looks fabulous for 27 especially considering her restriction and smoking.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
She just posted on insta about how she has a really bad relationship with Vogue Ukraine, she said "they very mean, and they lie too much". I wonder what that's in reference to specifically.

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
slight mom arms...but at least her knees look good. She just has more 'insulation' these days but her face doesn't look that much bigger from her 2003 days...She actually looks classic and well maintained enough to continue (seems to avoided hot mess danger,--Good job!!)

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She actually looks classic and well maintained enough to continue (seems to avoided hot mess danger,--Good job!!)
I agree. She must eat very 'good' food despite it only being minimal amounts and care for her skin. Or of course she is exceptionally lucky.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She just posted on insta about how she has a really bad relationship with Vogue Ukraine, she said "they very mean, and they lie too much". I wonder what that's in reference to specifically.
I remember her relationship with Ukraine the country and Vogue Ukraine being discussed on tfs.

For those who haven't read the discussion yet,
Posters commented that she NEVER spoke Ukrainian, only Russian, even when interviewers spoke to her in Ukrainian.
Then there was a story that for the first issue of Vogue Ukraine they offered her an editorial and she said she would only do the cover which they refused.