Snejana Onopka

tumblr_n0jf8eNkhF1qmioiro1_500.jpg

Im feeling a bit nostalgic while glancing at this picture.
Those LEGS though...:luv:

I think it's a horrible pic of her. And a major downgrade from her peak. :wtf:

yeah well, she's obviously not what she used to be but now I see her as what I want to be when I'm older. She's still 27, but I dunno I just see her as the perfect mum (although she has no children yet) and, in that case, I just want to look like that when I reach that stage of my life :rolleyes:

Well it definitely is not Roberto Cavalli s/s 07 anymore. I think those pics were my first thinpos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feel free to delete this mods if it's very off-topic (but I didn't want to make a new thread)

there's this spanish "daughter of" (well, they're actually two sisters) whose mother is famous, in my opinion they both are quite silly tho

so the sisters appeared on spanish vogue and one of them (product of photoshop) looks quite similar to snej

descubrimos_bones_la_coleccion_de_joyas_de_las_hermanas_cuesta_717013548_620x.jpg

She is also rather skinny, I leave you her instagram just in case you want to sneak ;)

http://instagram.com/helenacuesta

so the sisters appeared on spanish vogue and one of them (product of photoshop) looks quite similar to snej

Perhaps I'm crazy but which one looks like Snej? Snejana is classic-tired-girl-ethereal-beauty but both of these girls are bland-generic-photoshop "beauty"? (they're not beautiful imo, just kind of... meh)

Hmm, I agree with those above me.. I see absolutely no resemblance to Snej in either.. not even slightly :hmm:

Yesterday a girl who looked exactly like Snej and even had the same dog as her visited our clinic, but she was average and not skinny :lol: After seeing her I started to imagine how Snejana might look irl, I bet even prettier! :luvluv: