This is one of my favorite shows of her. :bow:

Chloe F/W 2006

tumblr_njk3vvSwbC1s7xduro1_1280.jpg
Snejana_Onopka_0017.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpg

Bahahahah effing love snej and her attitude

Reactions: 10 users
She was probably my introduction to thinspo when I was younger, her body during the peak was perfect and I really like her walk too.

Am I the only one that doesn't like her responses/attitude on Instagram? If she didn't care why bother replying in the first place? I dunno. I still love old Snejana though.

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only one that doesn't like her responses/attitude on Instagram? If she didn't care why bother replying in the first place? I dunno. I still love old Snejana though.

I feel the same. Totally ruins my perception of her.

She is so fucking weird in her insta posts yet sounds so normal when she speaks in russian interviews :wtf:

I remember at her peak there was discussion on tFS about her personality with people saying her 'image' as cold and bitchy was based off her first season when her English was poor and she was lonely (no modelling friends yet) but after that she was pleasant and smiling etc.
Though, everyone did say, she is very shy. Not rude, just shy and very quiet. Consequently, combined with her facial structure she appeared like a tough b****, but when you actually spoke to her she was friendly.

You can see yourself around town: people with 'harder' faces have a 'bitchy' look while 'softer' faces appear friendly and receptive regardless of underlying personalities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I remember at her peak there was discussion about her personality with people saying her 'image' as cold and bitchy was based off her first season when her English was poor and she was lonely (no modelling friends yet) but after that she was pleasant and smiling etc.
Though, everyone did say, she is very shy. Not rude, just shy and very quiet. Consequently, combined with her facial structure she appeared like a tough b****, but when you actually spoke to her she was friendly.

You can see yourself around town: people with 'harder' faces have a 'bitchy' look while 'softer' faces appear friendly and receptive regardless of underlying personalities.

This makes sense. And the way she answered on Insta, the "I don't care", for me it isn't a bitchy response. It's more like when a group of kids is playing and they don't include someone in the game and that left out kid pouts and says "I don't care".

Reactions: 1 user