Snejana Onopka

image.jpg
Wtf? Why she is acting like a poor crazy girl?

Her instagram cracks me up. I guess today is her birthday so she wished herself happy birthday....

Attachments

• snej.jpg
    snej.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: 1 user
Her instagram cracks me up. I guess today is her birthday so she wished herself happy birthday....
I just love her.
Seriously, I think she is one of the most interesting models. Maybe it's the permanent bitch face, cold glare, Bentley comments or her hilarious use of social media, but I just can't help but adore her.
She looks really fun to hang out with.

I just love her.
Seriously, I think she is one of the most interesting models. Maybe it's the permanent bitch face, cold glare, Bentley comments or her hilarious use of social media, but I just can't help but adore her.
She looks really fun to hang out with.
I agree! I'd love to spend a day with her, just to see what she does.

Asking for a discount just super turned me off to her. Instagram really spoiled the mystery about Snejana unfortunately

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 4854 Wtf? Why she is acting like a poor crazy girl?
Actually, so many people ask for discount. Just because you're rich and can afford to doesn't mean you shouldn't ask for discount. Being able to afford for something doesn't come into it. However, I wouldn't have done it on Instagram, that was just silly.
Maybe it's just one of those habits that just end up staying, I know so many rich people who still ask for discount on everything :wtf:
:nod:

Maybe it's just one of those habits that just end up staying, I know so many rich people who still ask for discount on everything :wtf:
Thats true. I've observed the same in the very well off. Besides, you dont stay rich by being a spendthrift. If anything, if you have money, you should treat it like any other valued asset, why spend more when you can get a great deal. :p

That bitch face is glorious, and let's not start with her stunning body... Maybe the person inside is not that interesting, but the character she plays or at least used to play is delightful.