Snejana Onopka

Her instagram is the shit. She's like a middle-aged mom who just discovered social media lol and her byline "sorry for my english #snejanaonopka" lol I love it.

Reactions: 1 user
:whistling:
Praying for Versace!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 191
Looking better Snej! A big improvement from last year's fashion shows (I forget which ones).

I came here just for her this morning. Snej looks so perfectly beautiful in Ports, in my opinion.

She just posted on insta about how she has a really bad relationship with Vogue Ukraine, she said "they very mean, and they lie too much". I wonder what that's in reference to specifically.

slight mom arms...but at least her knees look good. She just has more 'insulation' these days but her face doesn't look that much bigger from her 2003 days...She actually looks classic and well maintained enough to continue (seems to avoided hot mess danger,--Good job!!)

She just posted on insta about how she has a really bad relationship with Vogue Ukraine, she said "they very mean, and they lie too much". I wonder what that's in reference to specifically.
I remember her relationship with Ukraine the country and Vogue Ukraine being discussed on tfs.

For those who haven't read the discussion yet,
Posters commented that she NEVER spoke Ukrainian, only Russian, even when interviewers spoke to her in Ukrainian.
Then there was a story that for the first issue of Vogue Ukraine they offered her an editorial and she said she would only do the cover which they refused.