Shoe Trends You Hate!

• Thread starter glitter_starships
  • Start date
celebrities-frye-veronica-slouch-buckle-boots.jpg

I can't stand these! And can only just tolerate it with jeans.

I mean, seriously, why ruin a cute little dress with big clunky shoes that make your legs look TERRIBLE?

I mean, seriously, why ruin a cute little dress with big clunky shoes that make your legs look TERRIBLE?
Haha... I... like "big clunky shoes" :oops:

Chanel11Spring1.jpg

tumblr_m54lhaak9i1qfz4y1o1_500_all_black.jpg

You have to be careful with these in my opinion. Not a lot can pull off and of course those girls in the pics couldn't. I only wear my biker boots when I feel "skinny". Freja can pull it off :).

You have to be careful with these in my opinion. Not a lot can pull off and of course those girls in the pics couldn't. I only wear my biker boots when I feel "skinny". Freja can pull it off :).

Exactly! (well she can pull anything off lol), but the clunky boots thing only really works for skinny legs I think, for a fat girl it just makes her legs look even chunkier.

I don't "get" these shoes, kids used to wear them with my uniform ten years ago and I hated it just as much then:
NMX1HE2_ai.jpg

NMX1HE4_ai.jpg

(ignore the heel, these are Alexander Wang ones I came across, obviously people have cheaper styles of these shoes)

Those big chunky platform high heels that are covered in cheap tacky glitter.

Yes! I have so much hate for any kind of outsized platform. They look so cheap and hooker-ish, and they're impossible to walk in.

On the other hand, I love a nice, subtle one. One day I'll pull the trigger on these and have amazing everyday office shoes.

I have a hatred of the proportion of shoes as well as specific styles. For example wedges shoes that are a weird in between height. Like just suffer through the higher ones or don't wear them.

Slightly off topic but I also hate pointy shoes on men, running shoes when you are not running and shoes the curl up slightly. Since my early teens I always judged men on their shoes. I knew if there shoes were not acceptable we would not work.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 66
MAC28_EDIT01_wide.jpg

I hate flip flops unless they are worn on holiday or the beach, I especially hate seeing people wear them in the office, at work in general (unless you work on a beach). Seriously, I saw 2 people wearing them last week in the work building. It's nearly CHRISTMAS! I just want to slap them and say "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Crocs like everyone else.

dr matens shoes along with uggs crocs and hells when girls can't walk in them

uggs make any outfit look sloppy and unkempt. they look like huge winter house slippers, and make everyone look like they couldn't be bothered to chose appropiate footwear in the 5 minutes they took to get dressed.

crocs are so ugly, it should be a sin to wear them. they're only for little kids, at the most. they offend my sensibilities in such a way i'd need a special bag to puke just for the times i see a pair of those.

boots with an open toe - what the fuck is the point to those things? not only they look trashy and cheap, but they also make no sense. let's keep the ankle warm and the toes freezing, ladies! that sure is classy :rolleyes:
i have also seen high rise boots with the toes off! WHAT'S THE POIIIIINT. they're fugly, fugly, fugly.

open toe anything - they make your toes look as if they're being choked. i hate them with a passion.

stripper heels - i don't even need to expand on why i loathe those footwear abominations.

In my humble opinion, one of the worst shoe trends is the converse knee high:

converse-all-star-xx-hi-black_02.jpg

Which can only be beaten by this monstrous creation:

converse_high_heel_sneakers.jpg

... :superpuke:

who in their right mind looked at sneakers, and thought
HEY GUYS
GUYS
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FUN????
PAIRING A CASUAL SHOE WITH HEELS
YEAH
THAT'D SHOW 'EM

they look like shit.

Kitten heels just make me vomit, and UGGS.

I am wearing Uggs right now. Why? because I am in my house, in my pyjamas and it is snowing outside, that is why. When I go out in public, I choose to wear shoes, CRAZY I KNOW!!!!

Shoes with ankle straps. More specifically high heels with ankle straps! If you need to strap them on maybe you shouldn't wear them! Drives me nuts, especially on shorter girls, it totally interrupts the leg line and makes you look stumpier (hello, Kim K????)