Shoe Trends You Hate!

• Thread starter glitter_starships
  • Start date
ok so I'm going to get hated for saying this but I really dislike the mary jane shoes/heels or whatever they are. They remind me of school kids shoes or tap dancing shoes. Personally I think only little girls should wear them or when dancing.

mary-jane-shoe-white-423-babydlwht.jpg

img-thing

mary-jane-online-shoes-black-thrifted-skirt_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
topshop-nina2-heel-jelly-sandals-profile.jpg

I will never understand why these have become a trend. One of my work mates wore a pair into the office and it took every ounce of strength to hide my disgust.

topshop-nina2-heel-jelly-sandals-profile.jpg

I will never understand why these have become a trend. One of my work mates wore a pair into the office and it took every ounce of strength to hide my disgust.

My childhood friend wore these every summer. One night during a sleepover I took them into her back garden and threw them over the fence. Even as a child I realised something was very, very wrong :lol:

ok so I'm going to get hated for saying this but I really dislike the mary jane shoes/heels or whatever they are. They remind me of school kids shoes or tap dancing shoes. Personally I think only little girls should wear them or when dancing.

Awww, those are the only heels I can wear ): All the other ones fall off cause my foot's too narrow!

How about the t-strap ones though?

26_valturva_70_6.jpg

Awww, those are the only heels I can wear ): All the other ones fall off cause my foot's too narrow!

How about the t-strap ones though?

26_valturva_70_6.jpg

These are the best I've seen but sorry I'm still not a fan of them. I tried to find pictures online of other versions of high end brand but I just don't like them . But if you like them you should go ahead and wear them :)

These are the best I've seen but sorry I'm still not a fan of them. I tried to find pictures online of other versions of high end brand but I just don't like them . But if you like them you should go ahead and wear them :)

I don't like them either! I just can't wear pumps : /

Velcro sneaker wedges.. I've seen so many people wearing them recently with crop leggings. WHY?????:wtf:

Attachments

• velcro sneaker wedges.jpg
    velcro sneaker wedges.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 120
  • alessandra-ambrosio-anja-mazur-white-pattern-sweater-black-boots-blue-jeans-galoshes-red-sunglas.jpg
    alessandra-ambrosio-anja-mazur-white-pattern-sweater-black-boots-blue-jeans-galoshes-red-sunglas.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 133
Velcro sneaker wedges.. I've seen so many people wearing them recently with crop leggings. WHY?????:wtf:

I completely agree! Once I saw this Thread I came on to complain about these exact shoes!! So ugly, and they're EVERYWHERE. oh and worst than cropped leggings I've seen them with sweatpants.

Toe cleavage

I didn't even know this was a thing, until one of the girls at work was discussing how to find shoes that show cleavage.

For those of you as blissfully unaware as I was, toe cleavage apparently is when the front of your shoe comes down low enough that you can see the line between the fourth and fifth toe (without actually seeing the toe itself)
The effect looks like... Well, cleavage
So horrid
:shudder:

Toe cleavage

I didn't even know this was a thing, until one of the girls at work was discussing how to find shoes that show cleavage.

For those of you as blissfully unaware as I was, toe cleavage apparently is when the front of your shoe comes down low enough that you can see the line between the fourth and fifth toe (without actually seeing the toe itself)
The effect looks like... Well, cleavage
So horrid
:shudder:

I didn't know what it was until AB mentioned it on his tumblr.
Not a fan!

As far as I knew it was where you had an open toe that only showed the first and second toes and the gap between. An obscene phenomenon.

Wait I thought that was a "peep toe" shoe. I didn't know that was considered toe cleavage...

No, the other end of the toe. Like where it connects onto your foot. And I don't think it matters which toe, or how many, it's all considered 'cleavage'.

eg.

wIUQcdF.jpg

mens_birkenstocks_socks_2.jpg

THESE . KILL THEM WITH FIRE (I know they're not womans shoes but come on seriously :( )
is it just me or does it seem as if blind people design and make shoes??:confused: