Selena Gomez

she's definitely better, now. that being said, she's probably going to rebound.
I'm really starting to think her weigh gain was health related, as she claims. Because she was average slim before and is becoming average slim again. So she could maintain.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm really starting to think her weigh gain was health related, as she claims. Because she was average slim before and is becoming average slim again. So she could maintain.

That makes sense, but if you had a health condition wouldn't you want to stay away from junk food? It seems counterproductive to talk about a medical condition and then shove your face with McDonald's.

Reactions: 1 user
That makes sense, but if you had a health condition wouldn't you want to stay away from junk food? It seems counterproductive to talk about a medical condition and then shove your face with McDonald's.

Though if your health condition meant that no matter what you ate you couldn't lose weight then I can see why you'd just go "may as well eat whatever I want".

Reactions: 1 user
It seems counterproductive to talk about a medical condition and then shove your face with McDonald's.

Agreed. Perhaps she DOESN'T care about her health all that much? Perhaps it was just her excuse to be the chub she's always wanted to be? Funny, this scenario oddly reminds me of the pregnant women who eat like sh*t and blame their 100-pound weight gain on the baby. Excuses, excuses.

Agreed. Perhaps she DOESN'T care about her health all that much? Perhaps it was just her excuse to be the chub she's always wanted to be? Funny, this scenario oddly reminds me of the pregnant women who eat like sh*t and blame their 100-pound weight gain on the baby. Excuses, excuses.
I mean there's also the idea that her mental health went downhill and she - despite how wrong it is to do this as a celebrity - self medicated with food. She is just a young girl. If I turn off my b*tch-mode I'm definitely empathetic because she was probably genuinely depressed, and she is so young.

If I turn my b*tch-mode back on though, gosh girl if you're so depressed find another outlet ... Not another omelette

Reactions: 3 users
Her waist seems to be looking noticeably better.
image.jpeg

the only reason she's lost weight is cause she's on tour , she will gain it back again when she's off tour

It does look like she's losing, but her face is still incredibly boring.

selena-gomez-vogue-magazine-australia-september-2016-9.jpg

selena-gomez-vogue-magazine-australia-september-2016-11.jpg

yeah but at least her face doesn't look like a balloon anymore.. In The Fundamentals of Caring she was supposed to be hot and:

maxresdefault.jpg

:nopity:

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 1 users
Tbh, I'm completely done with her after how she behaved after the Taylor vs. Kimye thing a few weeks ago. It's one thing to not want to post political posts, and another to criticize people for not talking about important things in the world when she's pretty much only promoted herself, despite her ability to actually reach a large group of people.

DEI-440x285-F-S5-DP1-FR_HD-720x466.jpg

1. What is that pose?..
2. I almost feel bad that they put her right next to a skinny in the same red leather pants.