Selena Gomez

Cgdj3AWWsAA4DEy.jpg

Smaller??

Edited to add another one:

She looks a lot better!
She's just so thick and lumpy around the middle tho. Like, I know apple is a hard shape to work with, but she has got to stop with the high waisted stuff. It's not flattering and it reeks of trying to copy Swift.

Reactions: 1 users
Wtf are those bangs? :disgusted:

I like her bangs.

She's just so thick and lumpy around the middle tho. Like, I know apple is a hard shape to work with, but she has got to stop with the high waisted stuff. It's not flattering and it reeks of trying to copy Swift.

Everyone is dressing like this now. The whole sequined body suit is so boring :mclap: Beyonce, Kim K, Demi Lavato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and so on and so forth. And let's be real, it really stopped being interested when Rihanna did it in 2014, or maybe Britney did it in Toxic in 2003, or perhaps Rose McGowan did it in 1998

So can we just stop with the tacky sequined body suits. If youre going to wear one, I don't want to see your bra and panties. Either show some nipple or a tasteful pasty. This just looks so mind boggling bad.

This is my friend's picture. She saw her not too long ago and she looks like she lost some weight but her midsection is covered and this is where she carries most of her fat so I don't know for sure. Also I can't get over how ugly her hair looks:nervous:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 134