Selena Gomez

article-0-1F86156E00000578-28_634x951.jpg

Please, please, PLEASE Selena, wear a bra and a looser top that doesn't expose everything and show us all the sweat marks from your barely contained boobs and tummy :superpuke:

Here's the rest of the article, if anyone's interested: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ordered-undergo-anger-management-classes.html

Hahaha I saw this earlier today. People are speculating a boob job but I think it's just weight gain and going braless in an awful fitting t-shirt. When you look at the other areas of her body (Ahemm.. thighs, you can easily see that she's been gaining).But yes the boob and tummy sweat.. :superpuke:

Definetly weight gain, she looks like a rectangle with no waist at all. I don't think it would look as bad if she hadn't tucked the shirt in, the jeans cut her off at an awkward spot. But I think if it was just weight gain her boobs would be way more saggy when she went braless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look suspiciously round to me. I don't think I've ever seen real breasts that hold that circular shape at the top without a bra.

article-0-1F86156E00000578-28_634x951.jpg

Please, please, PLEASE Selena, wear a bra and a looser top that doesn't expose everything and show us all the sweat marks from your barely contained boobs and tummy :superpuke:

I actually like Selena but this is just gross. How can she come out smiling like that with sweat and weight gain? It's like she loves her new weight gain because of what it's done to her breast size. :superpuke:
Also, I'd wish she would get rid of Bieber already.

This is gross but I don't think she got a boob job, I think that her boobs are just bouncing from walking. If you look at some of the other photos in the article they aren't as pushed up looking and just look normal.

They look suspiciously round to me. I don't think I've ever seen real breasts that hold that circular shape at the top without a bra.

I agree. I feel like weight gain boobs are typically just flabby and disgusting, but these are extremely perky and round. Especially considering she's not even wearing a bra.

I actually like Selena but this is just gross. How can she come out smiling like that with sweat and weight gain? It's like she loves her new weight gain because of what it's done to her breast size. :superpuke:
Also, I'd wish she would get rid of Bieber already.

I can't even believe she looks like this now! And I agree what's with the sweat?? And how is she smiling whilst out in public like that?

Her existence (in pop culture I mean, not her existing - that would just be too mean :sneaky: ) erks me.

I agree. I feel like weight gain boobs are typically just flabby and disgusting, but these are extremely perky and round. Especially considering she's not even wearing a bra.

Apparently she was in an upstep when the pic was taken. So it looks like her boobs are gravity defying. Who knows. She's still sweaty and gross though.

haha and I thought she wouldn't get fatter after seeing herself in the Spring Breakers movie... wrong! Girl couldn't care less about her body :run:

:superpuke: She looks awful! If she keeps this up, this thread should be moved to the takedowns.

Personally I'd like to see Kendall and Kylie Jenner (Half Kardashian) in the Takedowns before Selena. Still not sure why their thread hasn't been moved yet.

Personally I'd like to see Kendall and Kylie Jenner (Half Kardashian) in the Takedowns before Selena. Still not sure why their thread hasn't been moved yet.

Definitely. I'm surprised the Half Kardashian thread hasn't been moved yet. Do you think Selena will lose the weight soon?