Selena Gomez

I think she has the type of body where your legs can look decent (I'm not saying thin or anyhting, but in comparison...) unlike the mid-section.
I have a friend like that. She'd been recently posting half naked pictures of herself (with shirt lifted) and when you see the mid section you want to scream. All in muffintops and stuffed everywhere, but her legs look very thin and slender.

That's exactly what I think!

Aug 23, 2013

article-2401537-1B72079C000005DC-521_634x907.jpg

article-2401537-1B720722000005DC-250_634x880.jpg

I generally agree with you.
If the artist is great I don't care how she or he looks.
If they aren't I don't care either because I won't go :)

That being said, I guess in her case the look is part of the package, a big if not the most important one. But she's so far from my musical taste that I dare not say more about her music.

Example: Adele. Its not about her body. There are no flashing lights, no dancing, just raw, live talent.
Selena Gomez's music career is just an extension of her acting career. Entertaining, but she's an actress. Most of what makes it work is all the talented people behind the scenes, she's just the figurehead. And why would you choose, essentially, a mouthpiece that doesn't look amazing when anyone could stand up there and sing other peoples lyrics in a voice edited by auto tune, dance choreography that others made up, and tell a story that has no relation to the performer. Its a musical but with less plot and more copyright laws.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was at my Uncle's house on Thanksgiving and she was on performing during the half time (i don't know what football game it was. I wasn't really paying attention). My face was like this the entire time :wtf: :disgusted: :rolleyes: The music was bad, the outfit was horrible, she looked terrible and ugh...

Example: Adele. Its not about her body. There are no flashing lights, no dancing, just raw, live talent.
Selena Gomez's music career is just an extension of her acting career. Entertaining, but she's an actress. Most of what makes it work is all the talented people behind the scenes, she's just the figurehead. And why would you choose, essentially, a mouthpiece that doesn't look amazing when anyone could stand up there and sing other peoples lyrics in a voice edited by auto tune, dance choreography that others made up, and tell a story that has no relation to the performer. Its a musical but with less plot and more copyright laws.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

couldn't have been more spot-on. :bow:

I've never thought she was that pretty or had any interest in her style of music, but she looks tragic. Worse than ever. That last picture is actually repulsive. Those thighs couldn't have less tone if they tried....I don't understand why she was squeezed into that costume in the first place. Some people clearly have no restraint or dignity :superpuke:

article-2578597-1C339FB200000578-493_634x814.jpg

"Back to work! Selena Gomez reveals her trim stomach in a crop top as she shoots Adidas advert"

You can't make these headlines up:lol:

Oh god... aren't sports brands supposed to use, ehrm, relatively 'fit' people? You'd think they'd try at least TRY to get an in shape celebrity :wtf: Can't wait to see how much they shop her!

article-2578597-1C339FB200000578-493_634x814.jpg

"Back to work! Selena Gomez reveals her trim stomach in a crop top as she shoots Adidas advert"

You can't make these headlines up:lol:

Oh how these headlines make me laugh! I remember reading this article on Reese Witherspoon and they talked about her "trim athletic body" and showed some pics... Yikes! Not even a fat person would be able to call her trim in those pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk