Selena Gomez

July 22, 2013

article-2375272-1AF4A682000005DC-172_634x870.jpg

Looking at her over the years has really helped me fully understand how cute little latina girls turn into those big hispanic mamas. One bite at a time.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Well she's not exactly getting fat. She was never really skinny. Her body shape is just too awkward for me. Some people can look amazing at a higher weight (yeah I'm less extreme than most people here) but she is not one of them. Also too distracted by her horrible sense of style and omg, the face! She could be emaciated and she would still look like a giant baby.

Well she's not exactly getting fat. She was never really skinny. Her body shape is just too awkward for me. Some people can look amazing at a higher weight (yeah I'm less extreme than most people here) but she is not one of them. Also too distracted by her horrible sense of style and omg, the face! She could be emaciated and she would still look like a giant baby.

Well, she was a skinny kid, just that, not super skinny, but skinny....

No I completely get what you're saying, how some people look better at a higher weight.
Every body is different, everyone is different.
My cousin is 5'1 and 115-120 lbs yet honestly, she is a beautiful young woman. The fat goes in the right places for her. Unlike most Asian girls I know, she has a C cup chest. Sure, by SG standards, she is probably fat. But no way, clothes fit her body very nicely. A lot of guys like her and have asked her out. She doesn't even look her weight. She just looks like a healthy young woman with nice curves. If she gains some muscle and tones up, she would be even more amazing.

Me on the other hand? When I gain weight, it goes to my face first, stomach, thighs, and then ugly fat on my chest. Barely a B cup. I'm 4'11 and being short sucks because there's no way to look that gracefully skinny without looking like a kid and if I go a bit over 100, I look stumpy.

I believe that everyone has the right to be at where they feel best and where they look best, that is if they are truly happy with themselves. You can't compare yourself to another girl because you each have different genetics, different body shape, etc.

No I completely get what you're saying, how some people look better at a higher weight.
Every body is different, everyone is different.
My cousin is 5'1 and 115-120 lbs yet honestly, she is a beautiful young woman. The fat goes in the right places for her. Unlike most Asian girls I know, she has a C cup chest. Sure, by SG standards, she is probably fat. But no way, clothes fit her body very nicely. A lot of guys like her and have asked her out. She doesn't even look her weight. She just looks like a healthy young woman with nice curves. If she gains some muscle and tones up, she would be even more amazing.

Me on the other hand? When I gain weight, it goes to my face first, stomach, thighs, and then ugly fat on my chest. Barely a B cup. I'm 4'11 and being short sucks because there's no way to look that gracefully skinny without looking like a kid and if I go a bit over 100, I look stumpy.

I believe that everyone has the right to be at where they feel best and where they look best, that is if they are truly happy with themselves. You can't compare yourself to another girl because you each have different genetics, different body shape, etc.

Yeah that's one of the most important things to learn when looking at thinspo. I'm 5 4 (yeah nowhere near 4 11 but still!) and I'll never had a tiny waist. I have long legs though that make people think I'm taller so I just focus on that and do the best I can with my huge ribcage.

I can't get over how thick her middle has become. It looks incredibly odd, I thought at first she was making it worse by choosing outfits which showed her stomach, though I've realised it infact looks awful even in dresses such as the gold one where its covered. She needs to step up her game, especially with her natural baby face!

I think she has the type of body where your legs can look decent (I'm not saying thin or anyhting, but in comparison...) unlike the mid-section.
I have a friend like that. She'd been recently posting half naked pictures of herself (with shirt lifted) and when you see the mid section you want to scream. All in muffintops and stuffed everywhere, but her legs look very thin and slender.