Selena Gomez

There is no excuse for a monstrosity like this. The sunnies are gaga-meets-wonka, the monochromatic circus tent looks like it's trying to choke her ( shame it didn't make it high enough to cover the fat hanging off her chin) and no one her size should be wearing high waisted spray on pants.
Just no

At least it isn't a bikini...

Oh Selena.. she looks so pudgy and shapeless and just dreadful. She was never super skinny, but she looked better before Spring Breakers.

Therefor her thread has come pretty far. :D

She wasn't skinny on page 1, and she isn't skinny on page 32.:eek:

i read this twooo!!!!! and its so sad but are you sure it makes you gain weight?
Yeah, its not the disease but the meds they put you on. They make you gain even if you maintain a low calorie intake. I had a drama teacher who had been diagnosed a looong time before I met her. I would see píctures of her in performances and she was stick thin and had so much energy. When I met her, poor thing, she was a balloon. She died a few years ago. So yeah, gaining weight is not even the bad part :(

tumblr_n9iokePthP1rc23p4o1_500.png

tumblr_n9j3851GlZ1s961nio3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n9j3851GlZ1s961nio4_r1_250.gif

Her face keeps getting fatter together with the rest of her :superpuke:

yeah, a round face doesn't really suit her

She is now rumoured to be dating Orlando Bloom.
I guess her weight will shoot down now.

"Selena and Orlando share the manager Aleen Keshishian. She is the woman walking with Orlando in these pics"

No way Orlando would date her :superpuke:

I think she belongs so much to the takedowns section... like half-Krapdashian and some others among decent looking people in this section. Although well, it's not like most of the celebrities are looking very good these days... Actually for seeing something beautiful there is only the models' section.

she looks so puffy and bloated and her face is just off, I feel a bit sorry saying those things because I really don't think she's okay.
25C4FD2B00000578-2957306-image-a-23_1424194917706.jpg
25C4FD0200000578-2957306-image-m-26_1424195018873.jpg
25C4FD1700000578-2957306-image-a-24_1424194927617.jpg

she looks so puffy and bloated and her face is just off, I feel a bit sorry saying those things because I really don't think she's okay.

..because she is not. people are talking about a major drug problem...
i am always very confused if i hear her speak. she looks like 12 and talks like a crack whore.