Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20160921_201822.jpg

francesco scognamiglio

Why is it as soon as I start to like a VS girl, they gain? Sara's thighs looks meh now. Jasmine was skinny for a second and Elsa has scared me for life.

i'm 5'6 and i saw her pretty recently; we were no more than an inch apart
I have to say it's very impressive how well her career is doing with that height. She's been doing great on HF too, she had two editorials in VP in the span of two months. I don't recall any other (recent) short model doing this good...models without connections, of course

It's an inactivated vaccine lol. Not live. What a great educational post coming from this short model.
Where I live only people with chronic diseases and elders are recommended to take it..
I dont think she is in a group of risk?

Is this awful show in the next few days ? I am getting sick too after flu shot, so I can understand her.
But to 'be forced' sounds very drama.

Where I live only people with chronic diseases and elders are recommended to take it..
I dont think she is in a group of risk?
Not necessarily. The more people who receive the vaccine, the less likely those who are actually at risk will be exposed to the virus and actually BE at risk. It's called "herd immunity". It's much the same reason that measles etc has (had) largely been eliminated (because everyone received the vaccine) until dumbass anti-vaccination groups popped up. Now there are pockets of cases in communities. Unfortunately for the influenza virus, there are too many strains for it to be completely eliminated.. but the concept is the same.

The group you are referring to is the high risk group aka the people we are trying to protect, and also the ones who should receive the vaccine first.

Status
Not open for further replies.