Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was at Cannes recently
sara.jpg
sara2.jpg

I haven't liked her at all until I saw her most recent (I think) set of polaroids. Do you think if she lost ~8lbs she'd get rid of the flabbyness around her lips and jaw?

sara_sampaio_thelions_13.jpg
sara_sampaio_thelions_10.jpg
sara_sampaio_thelions_22.jpg
sara_sampaio_thelions_20.jpg

When VS does her makeup I find her indistinguishable from Taylor hill but I think otherwise she is facially so stunning. I'm starting to really like her.

At first I didn't like her, kind of average body and her jaw kind of bothered me in certain pictures, maybe it's the flabbiness like @Rhianna mentioned, but the more I look at her face the more I want her to lose weight - she actually has a beautiful face and if she lost a few I think she'd look amazing

I'm really into the whole olivey skin tone and bright blue/green eyes coloring. Sara Sampaio, Zhenya Katava, Adriana Lima, Emily Didonato, Taylor Hill, and Barbara Palvin have it and it's always captivating (this is regarding only facial features..not in any way saying I think Barbara Palvin looks good right now)

Anyway, Sara is a stunner. I guess she could lose a few but that applies to most models. I don't think she looks too thick or anything and though she doesn't have the most feminine features, she's definitely less manly than say, Alexandra Ljadov.

VS aftershow party...
image.jpeg

probably it's the photographers fault and/or an unfortunate pose.. but still, all the other girls looked good on this pink carpet pictures.

She IS short - for a model. There is a picture of her and Skriver laying on the beach. And the endless legs of JS own Sara.

I know she isn't popular here, but I really like this picture of Sara and thought it was worth posting.

385149587.jpg

I love her polaroids - I think she actually looks most beautiful with no makeup, on the thinner side, not all done up for VS or photoshoots. She's definitely shorter as you can see when she was walking Tommy Hilfiger side-by-side with Taylor Hill, but does anyone know her actual height? Or have any photos to compare her with Hailey Baldwin, who's 5'6 and the other shortest model at this season's NYFW?

Status
Not open for further replies.