Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS. Sara, I don't believe in short models on the runway either, but.... there you are. Like a tiny donkey in a land of statueque stallions. Guess my beliefs don't trump reality, huh?

PS. Sara, I don't believe in short models on the runway either, but.... there you are. Like a tiny donkey in a land of statueque stallions. Guess my beliefs don't trump reality, huh?

At least this tiny donkey won't be able to carry deadly strains of disease into vulnerable populations now. The imaginary flu you get after receiving an inactive virus is not contagious.

IMG_9076.JPG

This looks like a Kardashian outfit...

And I think she looks thicker
IMG_9092.JPG

:tsk::tsk:I just think she's too short. Agencies trying to say she's 5'9 is just a joke. I reckon she's 5'7, obviously it's harder to stay as thin at that height but surrounded by VS models like Stella and Romee, she needs to keep up. Maybe Taylor is having a bad influence on her

She has like -what ?- 4 runway appearances in a year, harmless and we survived that and it's hardly breaking news that Sara is a shortie. It's clear like bouillon why VS signed her long time and years ago. I'd rather look at a short stunner than at the taller, faceless models called Hadids.

Latest,

pydzsLV.jpg

She has like -what ?- 4 runway appearances in a year, harmless and we survived that and it's hardly breaking news that Sara is a shortie. It's clear like bouillon why VS signed her long time and years ago. I'd rather look at a short stunner than at the taller, faceless models called Hadids.

Latest,

pydzsLV.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree, her face is stunning.

Latest,

pydzsLV.jpg
I agree. Not a fan of short models either but when they are like Sara I don't mind one bit. Gorgeous face and body (most of the time), the clothes look good on her and that's what matters

A million times yes. She makes me feel things every time I see her, and has a presence. Don't you take Sara away from me.

She looks closer to "5'9" than Hailey Baldwin at least. I don't understand the sudden problem with Sara, her body looks good

krass, too much fame and they become lazy. :meh:
Sara gained like 5 extra kg or has stopped training and bathed in carbs instead, no idea whatever it is,

Sara+Sampaio+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+J7kr5O1yDUgl.jpg

Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+2015+SdvYd3GhGM7l.jpg

Swarovski+Sparkles+2016+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+BXP6Y6tP2p4l.jpg

krass, too much fame and they become lazy. :meh:
Sara gained like 5 extra kg or has stopped training and bathed in carbs instead, no idea whatever it is,

Sara+Sampaio+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+J7kr5O1yDUgl.jpg

Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+2015+SdvYd3GhGM7l.jpg

Swarovski+Sparkles+2016+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+BXP6Y6tP2p4l.jpg
So true. She looked amazing last year, she's short and with no waist she really can't let herself gain, not even two pounds.

Sucks being 5'7" cuz if you don't maintain and even gain like 5lbs you look like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.