Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't remind me!!! :mad:

It's a struggle :D I do wish I was taller as well, though. Being 5'5" is so painfully...average

I found this picture of her and I am in loveeeee

0420104236494_1_sara_sampaio_chopard_space_party_during_the_70th_cannes_film_festival_51917.jpg.14bc692f95188da4ea38217490801124.jpg

Like oh my god, those eyes! And her hair and her bone structure! She looks like a badass evil queen who takes no shit from anyone with that dress/lipstick

Of course, she's not the thinnest, but it's okay to gush over her as long as we ignore her body, right? Maybe? :D

Side note-does she remind anyone else of Angelina Jolie in this pic, or is it just me?

4ce16757222bd6697e2cf2a3211a22bf--hair-colours-oscar-party.jpg

she's probably 5'6. Either way, I know the struggles. Gain 5-10 lbs. at 5'6.5 and you look like a new person lol
I'm 5'4 so you can imagine, lol. Sara does seems really insecure though, and saying she's being fat shamed for people noticing that she gained a few...lmfao?
I think it's good to guard off a little when you're on a vacation. Not letting yourself completely go ofc, I will be vacationing in two days and I do plan on treating myself, I think it's an healthy mind set and will make you feel the need to go back to your diet when you get home, I feel more motivated after I had some 'break' time from dieting and stuff (holidays, summer time ect)

Yeah I saw her recent photos, she filled out but it looks like vacation weight.
There's been some rumors about the Victoria's Secret Fashion show being sooner than usual because their castings for the show is this month when it's usually like in October? Or November? If that's the case then that was a huge mistake on her part because I doubt she can go back to fully toned and skinny so soon.

I can relate to the struggle... although being 5'5 does have its upsides. When I'm, or anyone with a small frame, is skinny, it looks amazing. It does suck though when you go away for the weekend and feel like a whale when you get back...

There's been some rumors about the Victoria's Secret Fashion show being sooner than usual because their castings for the show is this month when it's usually like in October? Or November? If that's the case then that was a huge mistake on her part because I doubt she can go back to fully toned and skinny so soon.
The casting is in about a week but Sara won't have to attend it because she's already a contracted Angel. It's only early this year because they have to prepare travel visas, so she'll have time.

The casting is in about a week but Sara won't have to attend it because she's already a contracted Angel. It's only early this year because they have to prepare travel visas, so she'll have time.
I meant her body just won't look good on the runway like the models who have been working their ass off to get through castings.

It does suck though when you go away for the weekend and feel like a whale when you get back...

Yes it really does :/ I felt so shitty about myself after over indulging for four days in Mexico but then...

I think it's good to guard off a little when you're on a vacation. Not letting yourself completely go ofc, I will be vacationing in two days and I do plan on treating myself, I think it's an healthy mind set and will make you feel the need to go back to your diet when you get home, I feel more motivated after I had some 'break' time from dieting and stuff (holidays, summer time ect)

This is exactly what happened to me! I felt the need to go hard on getting back on track, and it pushed me to not only lose the weight gained on vacation, but to even lose more from my weight before to begin with! In other words it's quite possible if you really put in the effort. Sara definitely has time to do this if she really puts her mind to it. I guess we'll see (but again, like @ghost said above, Sara won't have to attend castings because she's already a contracted Angel. So for her it's probably a win-win scenario.

AND just to chime in, I am 5'6 so I relate to the struggle (like all of us at average heights have experienced).

Yes it really does :/ I felt so shitty about myself after over indulging for four days in Mexico but then...

This is exactly what happened to me! I felt the need to go hard on getting back on track, and it pushed me to not only lose the weight gained on vacation, but to even lose more from my weight before to begin with! In other words it's quite possible if you really put in the effort. Sara definitely has time to do this if she really puts her mind to it. I guess we'll see (but again, like @ghost said above, Sara won't have to attend castings because she's already a contracted Angel. So for her it's probably a win-win scenario.

AND just to chime in, I am 5'6 so I relate to the struggle (like all of us at average heights have experienced).
What would anyone put Sara's weight at right now? I looked at her IG in Aspen and she looks a little better; less bloated....Maybe 108-110 if she's 5'6?

Sara in NY for VSFS fittings! I know she and Taylor aren't really friends anymore, but they sure are looking the same body-wise lately

IMG_8327.JPG

any deets about why they arent friends anymore? :drama:

This is just stuff I've heard over time but when they were first named as angels, they were SUPER close, always in each other's instagram stories, and fans even called their friendship "Saylor." After several months, rumors spread that Sara wasn't getting along with the other angels, and a few of them had even unfollowed her on Instagram. You often see the angels in each other's snap stories (I.e Josephine & Jasmine or more recently Taylor and Romee), but Sara never hangs out with any of them.

Tldr - According to fans, "Saylor" is long dead and "Taymee" is now a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.