Sara Sampaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her polaroids - I think she actually looks most beautiful with no makeup, on the thinner side, not all done up for VS or photoshoots. She's definitely shorter as you can see when she was walking Tommy Hilfiger side-by-side with Taylor Hill, but does anyone know her actual height? Or have any photos to compare her with Hailey Baldwin, who's 5'6 and the other shortest model at this season's NYFW?
I think Sara is around 5'6 and the Baldwin girl is probably a inch or two shorter than that

Sara looks very good btw. I'd like to see her thinner but I don't mind her body, totally fit-inspiration if it's even a word lol

Sara's new polaroids
She's so beautiful, although I always get a kick out of it whenever they try to pass her off as 5'9 ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 57
I don't give a fuck if she's short (and she is) she's one of the most gorgeous models active right now--she's thin and seems to work hard.

She looks amazing in those polaroids!

I don't give a fuck if she's short (and she is) she's one of the most gorgeous models active right now--she's thin and seems to work hard.
Do you know exactly how tall she actually is, out of curiosity? Shorter than you?

Sara has made a name for herself and she's a VS angel, it's not like designers care about her height if they want to hire her so what's the point of putting her at 5'9?

Sara has made a name for herself and she's a VS angel, it's not like designers care about her height if they want to hire her so what's the point of putting her at 5'9?
Especially since she openly talks about being a shorter model in interviews ...

I think there are a few reasons why they lie, and a booker/client/marketing person probably has more developed reasoning than I have had the opportunity to make but, practically speaking, if you go to a casting with a comp with 5'6.5" on it, that shit is getting thrown out. I mean, there's already a pile of 200 cards (at least) and narrowing it down is quite a job so any bad number like that makes it an easy cut. Also, I think bookers only submit girls to client inquiries(?) that fit their requirements (re: brunette, cool, fresh-face, 5'9"-5'10"), but I am kind of guessing because I am on the other side of that particular curtain. Why VS lies? To be consistent with the other lies and to maintain the esoteric properties of le mannequin which is and always has been tall and thin. And your average person isn't going to notice she's 1-1.5" short. I'd say as far as all working (top agency, major market) body models are concerned, the height break down is something like:

5% 5'7"-5'8.5"
15% 5'9"
40% 5'10"
35% 5'11
5% >6

Sara's new polaroids
She's so beautiful, although I always get a kick out of it whenever they try to pass her off as 5'9 ;)

I don't like these actually, her face looks so...stiff.

Also, since I have seen Sasha Luss' and especially Rianne Ten Haken polas, todays polaroids seem to have little to do with proper polaroids I used to know them. But maybe that's just my impression.

for example: 2015, ( :ijizzed: )
419583-800w.jpg

rianne.jpg

ok, back to Sara :D

She is category 'face >>>>>>>>> body',
but if there would be a 'face only' category she would be a frontrunner, she plays in a different league,

YRZ0tx0.png

MPfAQk6.png

Here, that's like watching a game between a champions league winner vs. a relegation candidate :slap:
Udvg0KJ.png

^ Using a picture with Gigi for comparison is too easy. :lol: But I agree, Sara's face is beautiful and her body definitely improved.

Sara's transformation:

BEFORE
Sara-Sampaio-VS-13.jpg

Sara-Sampaio-VS-38.jpg

Sara-Sampaio:-Agua-Bendita-2014--10.jpg

Sara-Sampaio-backstage-at-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-show-2013-Lexington-Avenue-Armory-New-York-13.11.2013-001-781x1024.jpg

AFTER
sara-sampaio-at-fitness-gym-wide-810x506.jpg
sara-sampaio-600x800.jpg

a604a3f3c933244c5389af6645b71239.jpg

24d93c2de73d23c931128b73c9c3bc9f.jpg

sara-sampaio..jpg

Seriously can see such a difference--she isn't skinny but like others said she looks fit and like she worked pretty hard to fix her body from the flabby averageness she was before. I've grown to find her face beautiful and the fact she actually worked to get in shape and have the body she does not inspiring. Not the usual lazy route VS models take of being soft and having no repercussions. Good for her, makes me happy to see a VS model losing not gaining

[QUOTE="oferta, post: 274380, member: 160"

Here, that's like watching a game between a champions league winner vs. a relegation candidate :slap:
Udvg0KJ.png
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

The best thing about this picture is the incredible effort in contouring undertaken to make Gigi look even-in-the-ballpark of beautiful like SS (who is something like 4-5 years older yet somehow manages to look alive).
tumblr_lrwxtiHXIR1ql0adio1_500.gif

Portuguese Princess :luv:

tumblr_nm8q9ybs6j1rscnalo1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
some of her latest pictures in Paris,

9pCeBWz.png

VYMgwL3.jpg

nG90ueX.jpg

6m4DkUE.jpg

Oscar weekend, Vanity Fair afterparty:

513020632.jpg

513022232.jpg

513018710.jpg

:ijizzed:
I love how she looks especially in the first four photos, she's really grown on me lately. I might like to see her with thinner legs and more of a gap in the street style shot, but they're toned and lean muscle for VS and not fat so I don't mind as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.