Rihanna

article-2298852-18C48E84000005DC-642_634x909.jpg

article-2298852-18E3CC9E000005DC-389_306x650.jpg

article-2298852-18E3CC11000005DC-100_634x940.jpg

I wonder if she is going to be ashamed one day, while looking back at her ridiculous looking fashion choices and vulgar posing ?

I wonder if she is going to be ashamed one day, while looking back at her ridiculous looking fashion choices and vulgar posing ?

Along with her ridiculous obsession with marijuana... every Instagram picture she posts has something to do with weed, whether she's smoking a blunt, wearing paraphernalia, etc. I read she even dressed up as weed for Halloween?? I mean, come on. She should be embarrassed.

Yes, and a half open blouse to show off a tattoo... so classy. I'm sorry, but I cringe when I see a Chanel logo on her. She has a potential to look really beautiful, and instead she spends her time posing with weed and strippers :rolleyes:

Case closed! :kiss:

I am soo glad there's a thread on her

She looks miles better than she did before. She was getting soo big!

But now . :)

I however can't stand to see her emblazoned in chanel. It's such a juxtaposition :(

She's not Chanel (classy, sophisticated, understated, sleek)

She's a tough chick, aka Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung etc

In my opinion :)

How much do you guys think she weighs here if she's 5'8? Sorry I ask this question so much hahaha but no one but here will give me an honest response!!!

Ok well I'm no expert but I'll give it a shot. First of all though, her weight does fluctuate, so I'm just going to go by the recent pictures posted (because she has looked far thinner at one point briefly). I know someone who is 5'8 and around 120 lbs, and Rihanna looks quite substantially heavier--especially in her thighs and bottom half, SO, if I had to estimate I would go with 135-145. Does that sound about right to people?