Rihanna

wow she looks so much thinner on her instagram pictures, but I guess it's just the posing.

f2e58cc4d1d411e28c8722000a1f90f9_6.jpg

or

6bb1cc12ce1011e2b05122000a1f92cb_6.jpg

see what I mean?

She only posts flattering pics on her Instagram.

She's my reverse thinspo. Whenever she starts getting thin, it motivates me because I simply cannot be bigger than her (although that's pretty much impossible due to her thighs). Then she ruins it every time by getting fat again. And I would never wear a bikini top that makes me look like an encased sausage.

I guess people in Barbados are very comfortable with nudity. Not judging but I find it very interesting.

I noticed this too. I saw a couple of instagram pics and then paparazzo pics from the same event/set of candids the same day (which are obviously from several different angles), and the difference between them astounded me. She definitely uploads only flattering pics and applies very strategic posing. The only compliment I can give this woman is that she obviously knows her angles very well.
Also, these carnival pictures were the last thing I needed today (high fat/protein day and I've been feeling quite nauseated for most of it, so you can imagine how I felt upon seeing those thighs, that almost butt crack and the awful hairstyle combined. I don't even know why am I singling anything out. No matter where I look I want to rip my eyes out :superpuke:)

wow she looks so much thinner on her instagram pictures, but I guess it's just the posing.

f2e58cc4d1d411e28c8722000a1f90f9_6.jpg

or

6bb1cc12ce1011e2b05122000a1f92cb_6.jpg

see what I mean?

Posing and the contrast to the other girl in the second picture :superpuke:. Also, does anyone else think that when celebs give the finger to the camera they just look like assholes trying to be cool?

more before pics...

rihanna-001.jpg

FFN_g_8863465.jpg

rihanna-poolside-barbados-gall.jpg

rihanna.jpg
Oh my, that interesting two piece makes her look faintly like a chucky doll... I dunno, never been much of a fan. Her music is one thing, but her personality just irks me out. Can#t imagine she would ever actually stay skinny, not only does she carry a lot of weight naturally but all the weed must be giving her the munchies :p

:lol: that is downright laughable!
"I just happened to put on this bikini and sit like this but I'm not a model..... *imitates Anna Hathaway's awful vogue cover expression*"

:lol:
"omg I think I look so sexy and I'm going to just pose like a model even though I am pretty much a caricature of a magazine cover"

She annoys me to no end. Major drama queen.
I loved how she thought she has gotten "too skinny" when she had that awful blonde hair. :lol:

Also, the last pic. I don't even know where to start. Who the hell told her to put on those creepy fake nails?! :run:

She annoys me to no end. Major drama queen.
I loved how she thought she has gotten "too skinny" when she had that awful blonde hair. :lol:

Also, the last pic. I don't even know where to start. Who the hell told her to put on those creepy fake nails?! :run:

I didn't even notice the fake nails! 101 trends that need to end...:smash: Less is more Rihanna.....less is more... including weight. She thought she was too skinny!? :lol:

Agreed!

Yes, oh my god yes she did :lol: Check this out: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rihanna-wants-to-put-on-more-weight-763513
I thought she was trolling us around, but apparently she was serious about it.:nervous:

:lol: I have NEVER considered her skinny! And there are ways to gain weight with out eating Mcdonalds! "Gee let's see the most unhealthy, fatty way I can clog up my veins with oil and gain weight!" "Hi yes I'd like a big mac and a side order of a heart attack by 50"

apparently she's trying this look for her new video:
rihanna-beauty-white-hair-pink-eyebrows-lead.jpg

rs_600x600-130930052814-600-2rihanna-pour-it-up-instagram.ls.93013.jpg

why did she even think that fishnet suit is a good idea?

although tbh she did the whole good girl gone bad a whole better than miley, and for some reason on her it actually works because it feels a bit more natural...less artificial yknow. it was also a more gradual transition - dyed hair yesterday, a risque outfit today, crazy stuff tomorrow.