Rihanna

yyyyyyyyyyyikes, I thought I own a big forehead but homegirl has some major fivehead,

ipv7ns.jpg

29g612.jpg

With flawless skin and a gorgeous face, she has so much potential to be stunning if she would just lose the weight and wear clothing that actually flatters her figure.

No offence to anyone who likes her, but IMHO she is overrated, cannot sing at all (auto-tune notwithstanding), unjustifiably vain and her body is MEH.

I do find it somewhat humorous that a while ago she said she was becoming too skinny and decided to gain back some weight. She was too skinny? I must have completely blacked out during that particular period of butt-posting on Twitter :rolleyes:

484733349_10.jpg

How come she doesn't feel uncomfortable for having such fat legs and being over there with that outfit? I seriously don't get it fuck shit, even I get insecure when wearing some clothes but this is just so ughh

tumblr_n552d7M9821rwvmpdo1_1280.jpg

saw this on tumblr today :hahano: . I think her face is pretty in some photos but her body..

LOL?! :wtf:
That had to be a credible source who wrote that...
Rhianna must lose at least 30lbs to be near runaway models and her face... sorry, but her face is sometimes okay, but sometimes quite ugly. And her attitude is terrible.

Ok, DON'T JUDGE ME (ok, you can judge a bit because I'm judging myself) but I think she absolutely killed it at The Met (well, killed it for her standards at least lol)
iDLxdCL.jpg

pJ2WEHZ.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of Stella McCartney at all. But I actually loved her shoulder pads, the color, the fit, etc. And her hair/makeup went really well too.

I can't believe I'm saying something positive about her fashion :run:

Ok, DON'T JUDGE ME (ok, you can judge a bit because I'm judging myself) but I think she absolutely killed it at The Met (well, killed it for her standards at least lol)
iDLxdCL.jpg

pJ2WEHZ.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of Stella McCartney at all. But I actually loved her shoulder pads, the color, the fit, etc. And her hair/makeup went really well too.

I can't believe I'm saying something positive about her fashion :run:

I'm torn because I love the colour on her and think the entire look works really well for her, but I'm not the biggest fan of the outfit. There's something about the midriff and the tight, long skirt that reminds me so much of the tacky fashion trends filtering down into lower status stores and being worn by 15 year old girls. That being said, I think she pulls it off really well.

semi-naked Bitch is everywhere today,

Rihanna-in-custom-Adam-Selman-695x1024.jpg

495359597.jpg%3Fitok%3DOk9pH8e-

Somehow it is trashy, but I can't dislike it, probably because her face saves it all.

Does anyone know who her make-up artist is? I have exact same skin tone and would love to do this look! I can't find it anywhere!

I don't know what it is about her but she is the only person with that amount of chub who I would still pull a lezbolove for. She just seems so confident and fabulous, and her face is gorgeous. Sure she's trashy but she seems like she just legit does not care.

I don't know what it is about her but she is the only person with that amount of chub who I would still pull a lezbolove for. She just seems so confident and fabulous, and her face is gorgeous. Sure she's trashy but she seems like she just legit does not care.

My thoughts exactly ;)

I agree that she pulls it off because of her confidence and I suppose that for a chubby person she's attractive but I really can't find her appealing because she's so trashy always. A lot of my friends think she's the perfect diva but I don't see it.. she's good-looking. There are more people like that.