Rihanna

Never liked her. I hate her legs, they are so huge and gross, ew :/

Nothing wrong with her legs, she looks great!

rihannacomplex4.jpg

rihanna-legs.jpg

I am so happy she is finally loosing weight!!!!!
She was getting rather large.
I still miss the tiny girl she was when she first came on the scene!!!
Love her music though! She has so much attitude I love it!

not thinspo for me at all.....in fact I hope I'm never as 'filled out' and 'healthy' as she is. sorry to all the fans :/

I think her body now is the most toned and fittest it's ever been! Her upper half is especially toned as she's definitely a pear shape!

Attachments

• article-2137997-12D76744000005DC-756_306x668.jpg
    article-2137997-12D76744000005DC-756_306x668.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 269
She definitely looks great now! I was on her concert las summer, she really wasn't that thin then. Wow, she's such a thinspiration now, I love the way she looks ♥ And her style is awesome!

Love her music, but her body is not really my inspiration. I do have a great respect for her current weight loss, and I am curious of how she will handle it and if she stays on track, but due to her bodytype she will never become actual thinspo for me.

I didn't realize that she had gotten that big! But she does look amazing now. I feel like I'm in the same boat as her with the problem lower half. My legs aren't giant or anything, but I definitely don't think they'll ever be twigs. Who knows though - I've got a long way to go!

She looks very good for a pear shape now. Its crazy that she is not that small, cause her relatively short legs make her look like she´s something about 5'4" and not 5'8". Her body is like the opposite of mine, so she can´t be an inspiration, but I admire her recent weight loss and toned body. Good work :D

I'm happy because she lost some weight

article-2146187-13271D99000005DC-964_468x928.jpg

She isn't skinny, but neither fat. :)

Did she get fit for her new movie Battleship? She's military in the movie and very trim.

I liked her red dres she wore for the carpet. Definitely one of my favorites :oops:

I saw this and just had to post it here...........

article-2291124-188BE7F4000005DC-555_634x916.jpg

I love how her body looks most of the times but her thighs in movement reveal how big they really are..