Rihanna

April 20, 2013

article-2312497-1969D398000005DC-874_634x922.jpg

She actually looks quite good here. Not super skinny, but not bad either. Would look better though if she stopped wearing stripper clothes all the time.

Ok well I'm no expert but I'll give it a shot. First of all though, her weight does fluctuate, so I'm just going to go by the recent pictures posted (because she has looked far thinner at one point briefly). I know someone who is 5'8 and around 120 lbs, and Rihanna looks quite substantially heavier--especially in her thighs and bottom half, SO, if I had to estimate I would go with 135-145. Does that sound about right to people?

I'd go as high as 155 lbs, actually. But as you said, at least 135 lbs.

Courtesy of the always classy Rihanna's Twitter:

30mss8z.jpg

Anyone else completely lost their appetite? :superpuke: Yeah, me too. You're welcome ;)

No one gives a fuck about Rihanna's fat body!

Why is this thread always being updated? :superpuke:

She actually looks quite good here. Not super skinny, but not bad either. Would look better though if she stopped wearing stripper clothes all the time.

Please kill me now.

Can someone please tell me why the hell she sings in a labcoat?? She looks like one of my lab supervisors after they sniffed a bit too much ammonia.....

I just can't... Why isn't this thread in Takedowns? Is there a good reason for it?

I think this thread got started when Rihanna was at her lowest weight. I remember she was also really thin at the Victoria's Secret Show this year, she looked better than some models! :wtf:

Unfortunately, then we realized she's a horrible yoyo-dieter (never seen ANYONE this bad) and that she is absolutely classless D:

I think this thread got started when Rihanna was at her lowest weight. I remember she was also really thin at the Victoria's Secret Show this year, she looked better than some models! :wtf:

Really thin? Looked better than some models? Was I watching VS 2013/2013 in widescreen? :lol: No disrespect, I think even Adriana and the ever-present Palvin at least looked a little better than ye olde treetrunk stumps RiRi:

34ffk3d.jpg

Her weight-loss was commendable when Skinny2012 posted the thread last year, but I'm with @Andrea. I think Rihanna has belonged solidly (pun intended ;)) in Takedowns for a while now

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Really thin? Looked better than some models? Was I watching VS 2013/2013 in widescreen? :lol: No disrespect, I think even Adriana and the ever-present Palvin at least looked a little better than ye olde treetrunk stumps RiRi:

34ffk3d.jpg

Her weight-loss was commendable when Skinny2012 posted the thread last year, but I'm with @Andrea. I think Rihanna has belonged solidly (pun intended ;)) in Takedowns for a while now

I watched it live and when some of the angels passed by during diamonds she looked smaller :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it live and when some of the angels passed by during diamonds she looked smaller :wtf:
Ah yes, her wardrobe people (in this instance) and the VS stage and lighting crew really knew their stuff. They probably had plenty of practice on aforementioned VS 'models' ;) Too bad for Riri, and the rest of celebrity-dom, that they don't have that - or Photoshop - IRL

Unfortunately, then we realized she's a horrible yoyo-dieter (never seen ANYONE this bad) and that she is absolutely classless D:

Was there some kind of mass amnesia episode I missed where people forgot the previous seven years of her career? She's always been a yo-yo dieter but never even near skinny. And when did anyone ever think Rhianna was classy? Not even in her Pon De Replay days...

Was there some kind of mass amnesia episode I missed where people forgot the previous seven years of her career? She's always been a yo-yo dieter but never even near skinny. And when did anyone ever think Rhianna was classy? Not even in her Pon De Replay days...

I was about to post the same. Even my average-self from the beginning of her career when she was at her smallest thought she was average. She always had a thick body, and was incredibly tacky :superpuke:

^^ A performer was attacked onstage by an unidentified beast. Physical damage is minimal but ptsd is inevitable, #scarred for life.

Reactions: 1 users
wow she looks so much thinner on her instagram pictures, but I guess it's just the posing.

f2e58cc4d1d411e28c8722000a1f90f9_6.jpg

or

6bb1cc12ce1011e2b05122000a1f92cb_6.jpg

see what I mean?