Ondria Hardin

Oh my god I had no idea Ondria was American!!! I thought she was from Europe haha, did anyone else make the same assumption?

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Oh my god I had no idea Ondria was American!!! I thought she was from Europe haha, did anyone else make the same assumption?
Yes, when I saw the caption of that video said 'oh putain,' I thought is she half French and I didn't know? Then I played it and heard her accent and I was shocked. I'm not sure where I actually thought age was from but it wasn't America

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, when I saw the caption of that video said 'oh putain,' I thought is she half French and I didn't know? Then I played it and heard her accent and I was shocked. I'm not sure where I actually thought age was from but it wasn't America

Yeah same! I saw that video then went to hear an interview on youtube and she was like "I'm from North Carolina" :wtf:
I think I thought she was foreign because of her name, and her body. Didn't think it was possible for an American model to have to much discipline lol

Reactions: 1 users
I absolutely believe she has a terrible personality. And, maybe I don't know anything, but from this pic she posted on Instagram, is she fashionable or just trashy? Her account makes her look really trashy.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 62