Ondria Hardin

Pretiek

Runt
She got an accident recently (a biker hit her ) im not sure about my sources tho but hope she gets better soon :nervous:image.jpg

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
I am sorry for her, the accident and the recovery has to be awful,BUT what a stupid selfie,why would you....?!?!?

Kit

Grand Dame
I am sorry for her, the accident and the recovery has to be awful,BUT what a stupid selfie,why would you....?!?!?
because your bored as hell in a hospital. There's really not much to do

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
I only just saw this, what an awful thing to happen! Hopefully she has recovered well and is feeling - and looking - much more her usual self by now.

Rhianna

Rising Star
DNA show package - I really hope to see her all over the F/W runways. She actually has a memorable face, body and walk.

Reactions: 2 users

Rhianna

Rising Star
Leg movement and camera angle can make even Vlada's legs look disproportionate. Trust me, Ondria is one hot lady.
Really? I can forgive her though as she was recovering from her accident before fashion week.

Kit

Grand Dame
Really? I can forgive her though as she was recovering from her accident before fashion week.

could we think that maybe some models are bulking to fit in at NYFW and we'll see them much slimmer in London?

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
could we think that maybe some models are bulking to fit in at NYFW and we'll see them much slimmer in London?
Haha how much weight are you expecting them to drop in the 7hrs between the last show in NY and the first in London?

Reactions: 3 users

Thinned

Rising Star
Such striking eyes, and being such a young age it is drilled into young models that you HAVE to be able to model up, meaning model in a way that you appear older than you really are, and she clearly does that! Clearly one to watch here...
Hardest thing though as a young model is that you don't burn out of the industry before important clients stop seeing you as to young for the more out there work, which gets into the media and can boost careers tremendously over night.

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reactions: 1 user