Ondria Hardin

She may have had a seizure as a side effect from whatever she's doing to recover from the bike accident. Some seizures are very mild and some are super serious. Hopefully it was a mild one and she recovers even more. Fingers crossed for her health.

5h5Aoh9A.jpg
OkSw4H4E.jpg

fMQXwaRB.jpg

o7ChNZGD.jpg

DPQsw8i1.jpg

lwFQ6k0u.jpg

t4gg2OkO.jpg

H4EZPzEc.jpg

b0tzxr07.jpg

tAHsrCII.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Oh, I love that editorial! The curly, slightly messy hair with fur styling looks amazing on her or perhaps I should say that she makes it look good. I want to buy every single piece!

What does "full on nut job crazy" mean? (Not native)

Found this quick explanation online, hope it helps: it's a variation of the word "nut case" which was a slang version of an American term "mental case", which meant a crazy person. No idea why the word case or job was used.

"Full on" basically means "completely/totally". What is your native language?

Found this quick explanation online, hope it helps: it's a variation of the word "nut case" which was a slang version of an American term "mental case", which meant a crazy person. No idea why the word case or job was used.

"Full on" basically means "completely/totally". What is your native language?
Thanks to both of you.
it's Italian :)
And to going back to the topic, I think that her being so crazy is what makes me love her:p

Reactions: 1 user
I can't bring myself to like her as much as I did in the past since she used many times the N word on her instagram and refused to apologize when she got called out. I still admire her work and I love her dior ads but ignorance is never cute

Reactions: 4 users
what?!? really! Wow she sounds like she really IS a terrible nut job now with such language and rudeness How disappointing!
Not pretty Ondria, not pretty....also it doesn't bode well for when she's not the new (ish) kid and has to rely on relationships for further work progression and sustaining her career.

I really liked her as a model but now my opinion of her is rapidly changing...