Ondria Hardin

Old looking 19 year old
street_style_nueva_york_fashion_week_septiembre_2016_dia_7_196314548_800x.jpg

I absolutely believe she has a terrible personality. And, maybe I don't know anything, but from this pic she posted on Instagram, is she fashionable or just trashy? Her account makes her look really trashy.
These two must get along like a house on fire
14280613_564294527111757_8011103997001728000_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Seen her today in Milan after Fendi fashion show. She looked beautiful but it was like she was about to cry.. She went away so fast while she was holding a boy's hand (maybe he was his boyfriend, but I don't know). Hope everything is fine for her.

So this girl seems utterly nuts. Like, perhaps sometimes uncontrollably so. How is she able to contain the nuts with photographers/other people she works with?

So this girl seems utterly nuts. Like, perhaps sometimes uncontrollably so. How is she able to contain the nuts with photographers/other people she works with?

Yes she is fucked up. She can be quite dark and cruel. I guess depending on who you are to her, or your POV, it could be fun and interesting or it could feel very shitty.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Crazy, trashy, ignorant - I still find her beautiful. An ugly attitude will definitely put me off her personality and I doubt I'd like to hang out with her, but it won't stop me thinking she's gorgeous to look at. I don't even care if she looks sallow/tired - I think for me that's even part of the appeal. I'm not often interested in immaculate blonde smiley women; I prefer a little hint of corruption :D

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Valentino
YY7EeM99.jpg

Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso-Rodriguez-RTW-FW17-New-York-5467-1487104168-bigthumb.jpg

Brandon Maxwell
Brandon-Maxwell-RTW-FW17-New-York-5551-1487097433-bigthumb.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you 'No One' for putting some good Gossip into SGF!! Very interesting!

What do they mean by simple assault? Does anyone have more details? She's one of my favorite models so I'm always very curious about her... sparkling life and personality.

So different states will have somewhat different laws in the US, here is a link for North Carolina & quick excerpt,

§ 14-33. Misdemeanor assaults, batteries, and affrays, simple and aggravated; punishments.

(a) Any person who commits a simple assault or a simple assault and battery or participates in a simple affray is guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.

(b) Unless his conduct is covered under some other provision of law providing greater punishment, any person who commits any assault, assault and battery, or affray is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor if, in the course of the assault, assault and battery, or affray, he:.....(see link for more)

But taken from this link at attorneys.com, here is a pretty straightforward description:

The Basics of North Carolina Assault
Under North Carolina assault laws, assault occurs when someone threatens to cause or actually causes injury to another person.

There are many different types of assault. The most basic type of assault is known as simple assault. Simple assault is when someone either unlawfully touches someone or performs a show of violence. A show of violence is when someone threatens violence without necessarily acting on it. An example of this would be someone raising a fist at you without actually striking. Simple assault is considered a class 2 misdemeanor in North Carolina.

Anyway, I love Ondria's look in editorials and on the runway, but IRL she tends looks pretty "hardened" and rough....*

Reactions: 1 users