Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I'm still convinced freelee's living on protein shakes and chicken behind the 30 bananas a day thing. Ashamed to say she convinced me to go binge-on-fruit-all-day vegan a couple of years ago and it definitely did not make me look like her.
she's definitely not.....i know several raw foodists who are really lean (not sg thin but low body fat percentage and really fit) and they consume A LOT

Reactions: 1 users
Jamilla
I4yV3et.jpg

T7ev3ZBf.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Something random and perhaps naive thing I wonder is-- when these models were first signed-- is it because the agents see their potential to be super skinny and high-fashion-modelesque? Maybe that is very obvious but I still have to applaud the agents for having such good foresight. I do know that they ask these girls, before signing, are asked if they are willing and committed to losing a significant amount of weight. I truly commend the girls who are serious about their jobs and understand what it takes to go above and beyond. I also commend the agents for having a good eye for talent.

I also see this (among many other reasons) as a huge fuck-you from girls like Hailey and the Hadids who disregard meeting the standards that true models achieve. Although the nepotism girls should still NOT BE MODELS, it's the least they could do to deserve their jobs, and I might resent them a little less.

There have been a few times I've been hired for jobs I wasn't quite ready or qualified for, but I damn well made sure to learn quickly what to do to deserve them. I guess those who hired me could tell that I'm a hardworking, fast learner who is capable to take on challenges. I guess agents are the same way-- they have faith to take on models who are not quite there yet.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Okay I'm 99% sure this is SS17 stunner Faretta (note: I'm unsure if her last name is Beram or Radic...Radic seems more typical Croatian but Beram is on her Facebook...I used Beram so far in all the showlists :facepalm:) The photos are dated March 2016, but they were all posted on the same day so I think they are older.
Before:
xgpkc24.jpg

xi4VFVO.jpg

92ql8mT.jpg

imeNZgK.jpg

After:
e9uWBRS.jpg

0MfOtmy.jpg

ymsxpNY.jpg

C3FeXZT.jpg

hat907X.jpg

BYjypCF.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Okay I'm 99% sure this is SS17 stunner Faretta (note: I'm unsure if her last name is Beram or Radic...Radic seems more typical Croatian but Beram is on her Facebook...I used Beram so far in all the showlists :facepalm:) The photos are dated March 2016, but they were all posted on the same day so I think they are older.
Before:
xgpkc24.jpg

xi4VFVO.jpg

92ql8mT.jpg

imeNZgK.jpg

After:
e9uWBRS.jpg

0MfOtmy.jpg

ymsxpNY.jpg

C3FeXZT.jpg

hat907X.jpg

BYjypCF.jpg
Omg!!! Is she the same person? She looks so different.. In the first photos she seems so normal.. Nothing in common with the stunner I've seen on the runways! Thank you for posting these pictures.. Absolutely inspiring! I'll start my week with the right inspiration..