Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I'm still convinced freelee's living on protein shakes and chicken behind the 30 bananas a day thing. Ashamed to say she convinced me to go binge-on-fruit-all-day vegan a couple of years ago and it definitely did not make me look like her.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I had no idea she had lost that much :bow:, thanks for posting!!

I just came across this picture of her - so cute!
75EfcQB.png

Reactions: 9 users
I'm still convinced freelee's living on protein shakes and chicken behind the 30 bananas a day thing. Ashamed to say she convinced me to go binge-on-fruit-all-day vegan a couple of years ago and it definitely did not make me look like her.
How did you feel / look on it? I always wondered about the reality and effects of her 'fruititatian' diet

Furious Pete? I haven't been keeping up but how is he now? He always was one of the more level-headed youtubers. I really liked him for that.
It's a shame what a far reach Freelee and her cockroach of a bf have in society. She gets views from being so hateful... towards celebs, another vloggers, etc. Not every person who is skinny/doesn't binge on fruits has an eating disorder/is on drugs. It's quite the converse actually, but obvs those two sickos are too sick/stupid to realize (or they don't care and they're just in it for the $$$).
Last year Kayla Itsines sued her in court for saying that. It got quite a lot of coverage here in Adelaide with them being two of the few quasi celebrities. Freelee settled out of court and Kayla ended up getting a good bit of money from her

Reactions: 1 users
Oh dear god... Behati is pregnant but her legs still look better than Lilys.
FFN_vcv_52008474.jpg

FFN_vcv_52008476.jpg

How did you feel / look on it? I always wondered about the reality and effects of her 'fruititatian' diet
Personally, I looked really bloated all the time and quite soft as well since I lost a lot of muscle. I did feel good at first but after a while my energy levels just plummeted and I was really lethargic (unsurprisingly, a bit like a sugar crash). Looking back I don't think that I thought it through properly and I would recommend to anyone trying to go vegan to really make sure they don't eat too much fruit.

I think she looks short very often. She can't be more than 5'8.5 max
CANDICE-SWANEPOEL-MIRANDA-KERR-LILY-ALDRIDGE-and-ADRIANA-LIMA-at-Victorias-Secret-Angels-Celebrate-Holiday-2012-in-New-York-8.jpg
I've never understood Lily's appeal as a model. Bland face, blander body, equally bland (and annoying) personality. What does she have to offer?
She is the same height as Miranda here but Kerr actually looked good at the height of her career. Lily hasn't.. ever.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I've never understood Lily's appeal as a model. Lily hasn't.. ever.

I absolutely 100% agree. I have never understood it.
Her face looks so harsh and her legs look so doughy. So many pictures I would think 'oh she's pregnant' and it was the 'after' shot.

I've never understood Lily's appeal as a model. Bland face, blander body, equally bland (and annoying) personality.
I like her sister so much more :luv: but I feel like she never got nearly as much attention

Reactions: 1 user
I like her sister so much more :luv: but I feel like she never got nearly as much attention
Ruby seemed to be one of those girls that only had success with someone looking like her - the same thing happened with Antonina/Marine a little. Ruby was always paired with Kate King in shows and they both fizzled at the same time.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty sure Lily is 5'8, (although I don't recall if that's her agency height or her actual height) how tall is Miranda?? She looks even smaller than Lily!
Miranda is around 5'7-5'8, met her at David Jones and she was the same as me. She's is extremely well proportioned though, Ale always looks short cos of her terribly long torso but Miranda appears quite tall because of her body type.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I've never understood Lily's appeal as a model. Bland face, blander body, equally bland (and annoying) personality. What does she have to offer?
She is the same height as Miranda here but Kerr actually looked good at the height of her career. Lily hasn't.. ever.
I've always thought Lily looks like she could be 25 or 48 years old. Boring, bland, and blah.

Reactions: 2 users