Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss have all stayed relatively slim. None of them have ballooned like Esther has.

Not really late '90s models, but I get your point, even though Moss gained a lot, and Elle was never High Fashion and Crawford in her prime had double the thighs of Canadas in hers.

Reactions: 1 user
I just can't see it. Even when thin, she just looked so trashy and vulgar. I've never heard of her till now and I'm glad!
Good thing is we all get to like what we like. Did she look better when younger? Of course! Still impressive as hell she slimmed back down like this!
in your face ! 3 weeks ago:
global3-z.jpg
@oferta Thank You so much! I've always loved Esther! I never imagined her getting fat even with pregnancy but I'm so glad she's back! She may not be everyone's cup of tea but for her mid 40's she can put most 20 year olds I know to shame!

Not really late '90s models, but I get your point, even though Moss gained a lot, and Elle was never High Fashion and Crawford in her prime had double the thighs of Canadas in hers.

An sorry I misread - thought you said early 90s models.

It looks like she has an unfortunate body shape.....her top portion is verging on sickly looking while her legs/thighs are just getting to acceptable range.

Impressive transition though!

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, you are right. To me she has the body type which is common in Brasil, tiny upper body, but hips/thighs are problem zone.

It looks like she has an unfortunate body shape.....her top portion is verging on sickly looking while her legs/thighs are just getting to acceptable range.

Impressive transition though!
agreed--her chest and arms are too thin for me, but her legs are the same size as mine and i bet her bmi is 2-3 whole points lower

Guys, I'm going to cry because this is my body type :cry::hyper: It's weird because I'm very evenly proportioned at bmi18-19.

Joining the pity party... her upper body doesn't look sickly to me**, but then again it's probably because she has my body type. :cry:

** I learned a long time ago I look better/get more "omg did you lose weight" comments with my bottom half covered à la that gorgeous blue gown.

@Butternut My thighs have been less of a problem area (my calves are the main problem area now). The weirdness is my upper body is so bony (but I still have big boobs??) and I guess "fat-less" while my lower body is small, yes, but more smooth/toned. When I am feeling particularly self-loathing, I'll say: I have bonespo arms and VS legs. It puts me in a weird spot with casting. My agent told me not to lose anymore:nervous:

@Eternal Summer There are ways to dress this body type, for sure. Our current treads in more casual fashion aren't really supportive of this, sadly--skinny jeans/loose tops. I look amazing in tailored suits, tiny tank tops, and any dress. Our body type also has great abs and are the only ones with any business wearing those god damn crop tops. :smash:

Reactions: 7 users
Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss have all stayed relatively slim. None of them have ballooned like Esther has.

I would like to move to scratch Kate Moss from your list. While she will always be an icon, she has looked untoned and bloated and strung out for the past decade

edit: Guys I swear I'm not seeing all the new posts until I post redundant stuff like this! Idk whats wrong on my end but I'll handle it before posting anymore. So sorry

@Butternut My thighs have been less of a problem area (my calves are the main problem area now). The weirdness is my upper body is so bony (but I still have big boobs??) and I guess "fat-less" while my lower body is small, yes, but more smooth/toned. When I am feeling particularly self-loathing, I'll say: I have bonespo arms and VS legs. It puts me in a weird spot with casting. My agent told me not to lose anymore:nervous:

@Eternal Summer There are ways to dress this body type, for sure. Our current treads in more casual fashion aren't really supportive of this, sadly--skinny jeans/loose tops. I look amazing in tailored suits, tiny tank tops, and any dress. Our body type also has great abs and are the only ones with any business wearing those god damn crop tops. :smash:
I have this body type too! My arms have always looked super small, even when I was heavier as a kid. And I feel you about the skinny jeans :'( For me this is made worse due to the amount of time I spend walking up hills! (north of england problem) sigh.

@Artemis @pterodactyl @ZeroDiet @Tinyportia I just want to ask you, as a colleague in suffering, do you feel less skinny because of the body type? Do you feel obliged to lower your BMI even more? Or do you just go along with it and try to dress appropriately?
Yes and yes. Dressing for my body type is nice and all, but ultimately I want to look good even in clothes not meant for my body type. I just want tiny legs goddamnit. :smash:

Yes and yes. Dressing for my body type is nice and all, but ultimately I want to look good even in clothes not meant for my body type. I just want tiny legs goddamnit. :smash:
i bet they are pretty darn tiny (we're all hard on ourselves and your weight is quite low ) xx