Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Oh me too!! I love fashion so much and it kills me that there are certain things I should avoid wearing. I would love to be able to wear leather pants or culottes (the trendy ones!). I'm short too with small boobs and broad shoulders so there are a lot of things which don't look great and there's nothing I can do about it because height, boob size and shoulder size aren't weight dependant!

Oh me too!! I love fashion so much and it kills me that there are certain things I should avoid wearing. I would love to be able to wear leather pants or culottes (the trendy ones!). I'm short too with small boobs and broad shoulders so there are a lot of things which don't look great and there's nothing I can do about it because height, boob size and shoulder size aren't weight dependant!

I dont know your body type or what you look like, but I used to have HUGE shoulders when I was swimming (I was a long distance butterflier and freestyler of course) and when I stopped my broad shoulders shrunk to where now I have bones at the end (pardon if this sounds like a humble brag, not meant to be), so shoulder size could actually be shrunk if your over exercising them (which you may not be!!)

Reactions: 1 user
Melissa Johannsen got some attention for her weight gain on a fruitarian diet. (Of course her getting fat is due to "metabolic damage" :eyeroll:)

Before:
B1.PNG
B2.PNG

B3.PNG

After: :spazrun:

A1.PNG

A2.PNG

A3.PNG

Her face was never very appealing, but her face in the "after"-pictures is just plain unattractive.
And although I'm vegan, I just can't with this fruitarian high carb bullshit.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Looks like someone watched and believed too many banana girl vids.
Funnily enough the banana girl is from my hometown Adelaide and so is MJ, which is likely why she went on the diet. The banana girl gets a lot of press there, as well as Kayla, because not many famous people come from Adelaide.

Anyway I used to know MJ and she was never very skinny. April Tiplady, another girl from Adelaide who had a big (ish) moment like MJ, has had a huge weight gain as well and is even on the plus size board now. Finesse needs to learn to control their girls, that's why they haven't had their own Madi Stubbington like Pride. Shanna from Finesse had her first NYFW last month and was even on Vogue US' top 10 faces to watch but she flopped and looking at her body in pictures it looks like they weren't strict enough with her either.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow I wonder too, especially since her weight gain only took ~35 weeks.
@lechatnoir her face looks a bit like she took steroid medication (a friend of mine has a very similar face now after them) but who knows.

Wow I wonder too, especially since her weight gain only took ~35 weeks.
@lechatnoir her face looks a bit like she took steroid medication (a friend of mine has a very similar face now after them) but who knows.

From my experience it is very possible to gain all that weight in such short time, but due to how her face looks I think something else is happening, hope she is okay, I really like her work

I think @littlebirdwings intended to make a full thread on this model, Amanda Googe, once she got more work, so I'll leave that to her and for now I'm just posting photos that will illustrate her change :)
Before:
lP9n5A5.png

fWYuRpe.png

4N183et.png

(on the left^)

After:
XMXlxbh.png

JjCbXqd.png

2H6K2aC.png

3eZSkpC.png

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Melissa Johannsen got some attention for her weight gain on a fruitarian diet. (Of course her getting fat is due to "metabolic damage" :eyeroll:)

remember watching this video and thinking that this girl was either extremely naive or extremely desperate to believe that she could achieve model slimness on the rawtil4 diet. she obviously looks back on her days of modelling very fondly, but she's unfortunately not going to be able to return by eating 2500+ or even 2000+ calories a day.
i actually don't hate freelee & durianrider, i think they are spreading a positive message, but you must be bloody stupid to not take their every word with a grain of salt.

remember watching this video and thinking that this girl was either extremely naive or extremely desperate to believe that she could achieve model slimness on the rawtil4 diet. she obviously looks back on her days of modelling very fondly, but she's unfortunately not going to be able to return by eating 2500+ or even 2000+ calories a day.
i actually don't hate freelee & durianrider, i think they are spreading a positive message, but you must be bloody stupid to not take their every word with a grain of salt.

they're positive message is actually super hateful. Some other fitness youtuber had cancer that came out of remission and freelee did something like say his cancer was his own fault. This dude is a 20-something who understands fitness himself, I don't think his diet gave him cancer.

She also claims that chemo kills people and encourages people curing cancer with diet alone. Like yeah, that worked out well for steve jobs, you got this freelee.

It's like her logic is part of the pre-industrial era. If cancer goes into remission while youre following her diet then you're cured, but if you die, then you didn't do enough. In this infallible, fucked up 'logic'.

Reactions: 1 users
they're positive message is actually super hateful. Some other fitness youtuber had cancer that came out of remission and freelee did something like say his cancer was his own fault. This dude is a 20-something who understands fitness himself, I don't think his diet gave him cancer.

She also claims that chemo kills people and encourages people curing cancer with diet alone. Like yeah, that worked out well for steve jobs, you got this freelee.

It's like her logic is part of the pre-industrial era. If cancer goes into remission while youre following her diet then you're cured, but if you die, then you didn't do enough. In this infallible, fucked up 'logic'.
Furious Pete? I haven't been keeping up but how is he now? He always was one of the more level-headed youtubers. I really liked him for that.
It's a shame what a far reach Freelee and her cockroach of a bf have in society. She gets views from being so hateful... towards celebs, another vloggers, etc. Not every person who is skinny/doesn't binge on fruits has an eating disorder/is on drugs. It's quite the converse actually, but obvs those two sickos are too sick/stupid to realize (or they don't care and they're just in it for the $$$).