Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Maartje Verhoef :cry:

Before;
IMG_8429.JPG
IMG_6969.JPG

After:
IMG_8431.JPG
IMG_8432.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Trying not to be a psycho bitch but Alice Metza and all the models who comment on her insta, waving the body positivity flag and say 'don't diet impressionable girls' are LIARS. They are all on diets and have even tried to tell me what to eat :rolleyes: I respect girls like Sasha Luss, Catherine M, or any of the workout+green juice girls because they're honest.

Alice Metza

Then:

Now:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 17 users
Trying not to be a psycho bitch but Alice Metza and all the models who comment on her insta, waving the body positivity flag and say 'don't diet impressionable girls' are LIARS. They are all on diets and have even tried to tell me what to eat :rolleyes: I respect girls like Sasha Luss, Catherine M, or any of the workout+green juice girls because they're honest.

God I wish Metza practiced what she preached. Probably the only model I want to see off the runway and mags forever. I just hate her so much.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Karlie. :notworthy: what's the point of her sport and exercising regime, if THAT is the result? She would easily become this wide and big with no sport while eating the cookies. :wtf:

• Agree
God I wish Metza practiced what she preached. Probably the only model I want to see off the runway and mags forever. I just hate her so much.
we have a lot of "waste of face"'s but she has to be the only "waste of body" i've seen...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
we have a lot of "waste of face"'s but she has to be the only "waste of body" i've seen...
And it irritates me so much because it's such an amazing body but her style (using that term loosely here) looks like she only shops in the clearance bin at Hot Topic. She needs to go away. There are way more deserving models.

• Agree
Ondria

Before:
ondriahardin.jpg

Ondria2.jpg

Ondria_A.jpg

After:
IMG_3469.JPG

IMG_3498.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

The more prominent cheekbones are probably more due to losing baby fat due to the longevity of her career, but the comparison still gives me life

• Love
Reactions: 12 users