Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Ondria

Before:
ondriahardin.jpg

Ondria2.jpg

Ondria_A.jpg

After:
View attachment 16498
View attachment 16499
View attachment 16500

The more prominent cheekbones are probably more due to losing baby fat due to the longevity of her career, but the comparison still gives me life

This is incredible. It's like a sculpture artist took a generic mannequin and refined/chipped away at it until it became a piece of art.

Reactions: 1 users
Alex Binaris

Before:
IMG_3669.JPG
IMG_3681.JPG

After:

IMG_3670.jpg
IMG_3658.JPG
IMG_3659.JPG
IMG_3674.JPG

IMG_3667.JPG
IMG_3675.JPG

IMG_3680.jpg

Hellooo cheekbones. And those legs :luvluv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 19 users
  • Agree
Dasha (or Daria) Malygina

I used to follow her on Instagram a while back she came up on my search feed and dang she has changed a lot! She used to be very HF, pale and always wearing black, super Russia to NYC transplant, and super skinny. But she's definitely changed, gained a bit and her style, still looks pretty good though! But back in like 2013/2014 :luv:

She did seem really miserable in her earlier career, she also said in this interview that she didn't really like modeling http://www.pony-ryder.com/2009/03/dasha-malygina-interview.html

Now

BVDJgDaFo36

BVKRcbwFjVc

Then

mGCriLHzaQ

h0kM4NHzVp

dIDjafnzdr

YXfCiUnzWd

X2f1u0HzYr

Dasha (or Daria) Malygina

I used to follow her on Instagram a while back she came up on my search feed and dang she has changed a lot! She used to be very HF, pale and always wearing black, super Russia to NYC transplant, and super skinny. But she's definitely changed, gained a bit and her style, still looks pretty good though! But back in like 2013/2014 :luv:

She did seem really miserable in her earlier career, she also said in this interview that she didn't really like modeling http://www.pony-ryder.com/2009/03/dasha-malygina-interview.html

Now

BVDJgDaFo36

BVKRcbwFjVc

Then

mGCriLHzaQ

h0kM4NHzVp

dIDjafnzdr

YXfCiUnzWd

X2f1u0HzYr

Oh my gosh again?? I'm I the only one seeing these images as broken?

Nope, I'm using the image feature which then I copy and paste the links.
Let me try this again by just uploading them!

@Alpha Bullcock might fix them for you

There is a post about this somewhere. I bet you're putting links to pages instead of links to pics. If you're using the IMG tag thing, you have to put in a real image link, not a page link.

But if it's an instagram pic, I've noticed you can skip the IMG thing and paste the regular insta link in the post and the whole thing shows up, not the link. Sorry if that makes no sense :lol:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
@Alpha Bullcock might fix them for you

There is a post about this somewhere. I bet you're putting links to pages instead of links to pics. If you're using the IMG tag thing, you have to put in a real image link, not a page link.

But if it's an instagram pic, I've noticed you can skip the IMG thing and paste the regular insta link in the post and the whole thing shows up, not the link. Sorry if that makes no sense :lol:

It kind of makes sense and I'm just going to assume your right! ;)

Losing weight makes most of these girls go from "cute" to "otherworldly". Like 7 --> 9/10 facially, which is amazing, if you think about it :ijizzed:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Luna Bijl, before:
9pS8IQq.jpg

tDBMJqq.jpg
fVSiBKo.jpg
JJiGHtw.jpg

After:
fdLy9pP.jpg
CE1aqml.jpg
DIxGYSO.jpg

That last one made me laugh sooo hard :lol:

As a side note I think she has been quite active and is ready for her own thread, what do you girls think?

Haven't seen this one in the thread yet so :)

Natalie Westling, I think she was always pretty thin and the leather pants in the first pic really didn't do her justice, but she lost some of the chubbiness in her cheeks and her legs thinned out a bit.
Before
IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

After:
IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1498.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1499.JPG
    IMG_1499.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 9 users
Haven't seen this one in the thread yet so :)

Natalie Westling, I think she was always pretty thin and the leather pants in the first pic really didn't do her justice, but she lost some of the chubbiness in her cheeks and her legs thinned out a bit.
Before
View attachment 17140
View attachment 17141

After: View attachment 17142View attachment 17143 View attachment 17144
I don't think she's really lost much weight, but her face definitely does look more defined. I have never seen her with much fat on her body to lose.:lol:
These are from 2014
Saint_Laurent_Fall_2014_RTW_Look__(8).jpg

upload_2017-7-19_1-11-50.png

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users