Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I don't think she's really lost much weight, but her face definitely does look more defined. I have never seen her with much fat on her body to lose.:lol:
These are from 2014
Saint_Laurent_Fall_2014_RTW_Look__(8).jpg

View attachment 17146
Yeah I think it was mostly her face she lost the weight from, and looking through some photos I only noticed a slight difference in her legs but the photo of her with the blue pants on was what really caught my eye just because of how different her cheeks looked compared to before.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Nina Dapper

Before:

i46GI1e.jpg

9AoWhCO.jpg

(On right)
uprMjE7.jpg

9yNfh36.jpg

MkmSJiF.jpg

After:

QfGG3XJ.jpg

jcZjeDc.jpg

SK2gf8T.jpg

JRPYJZ9.jpg

rqETnJl.jpg

42mbY6A.jpg

She's so skinny and fit now, I had no idea she was so average before. :luvluv:It's amazing what you'll find when you go far enough back on some model's instagrams. ;)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 21 users
Nina Dapper

Before:

i46GI1e.jpg

9AoWhCO.jpg

(On right)
uprMjE7.jpg

9yNfh36.jpg

MkmSJiF.jpg

After:

QfGG3XJ.jpg

jcZjeDc.jpg

SK2gf8T.jpg

JRPYJZ9.jpg

rqETnJl.jpg

42mbY6A.jpg

She's so skinny and fit now, I had no idea she was so average before. :luvluv:It's amazing what you'll find when you go far enough back on some model's instagrams. ;)
holy shit this looks like a 50 pound weight loss :eek: Still not sold on her face but honestly good for her; extremely surprised her posts don't have more "eat a burger" comments on them

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
The best transformation I ever seen!!!!
Nina Dapper

Before:

i46GI1e.jpg

9AoWhCO.jpg

(On right)
uprMjE7.jpg

9yNfh36.jpg

MkmSJiF.jpg

After:

QfGG3XJ.jpg

jcZjeDc.jpg

SK2gf8T.jpg

JRPYJZ9.jpg

rqETnJl.jpg

42mbY6A.jpg

I

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Is this an unfortunate angle or has Peyton put on a few pounds? Her arms and legs just don't look as good as they did a while back. Hoping I just need to get my eyes checked. Before:
Screenshot_20170822-155928.png
Screenshot_20170822-155815.png

Now:
She still looks good her arms and calves just seem thicker than her other pictures.
Screenshot_20170822-155445.png
Screenshot_20170822-155448.png
Screenshot_20170822-155451.png

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Is this an unfortunate angle or has Peyton put on a few pounds? Her arms and legs just don't look as good as they did a while back. Hoping I just need to get my eyes checked. Before:
View attachment 17601 View attachment 17602

Now:
She still looks good her arms and calves just seem thicker than her other pictures.
View attachment 17603 View attachment 17604 View attachment 17605
I mean she got seriously chunky for a while there, like much more so than your 'after' photos above (check her personal thread for evidence) but I saw her in a cafe recently and she looks like she's dropped a lot of that weight now.

• Useful
She has a personal thread (with her sister) where all these pictures have been posted and discussed already. But seeing the contrast is still so crazy to me, her amount of inconsistent yo-yoing is astounding no matter how many times it's brought up.

• Agree
She has a personal thread (with her sister) where all these pictures have been posted and discussed already. But seeing the contrast is still so crazy to me, her amount of inconsistent yo-yoing is astounding no matter how many times it's brought up.

Yeah I agree, it's just the quick yo yoing thats the baffling part

• Agree
I don't think she was ever super super skinny, but I was a bit surprised to see this:

October 2017:
wdvFcUK.png

March and April 2016:
0QAAH9U.png

QgQ2nb0.jpg

January 2016:
bII3SyD.png

• Sad
  • Agree
An aside: does anyone else have an internal conflict before posting in this thread ? I always think about how I'm sure none of us would be thrilled to have our bodies so heavily monitored and scrutinized, but then again they are models...so it's probably something they have to accept as a side effect of the job. Sorry if I come off as naive.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
An aside: does anyone else have an internal conflict before posting in this thread ? I always think about how I'm sure none of us would be thrilled to have our bodies so heavily monitored and scrutinized, but then again they are models...so it's probably something they have to accept as a side effect of the job. Sorry if I come off as naive.

But sometimes this is the motivation they may be looking for. I mean, if they are models then weight loss motivation is always a good thing!
I agree with you personally though and wouldn’t want my weight gain examined but also I’m not a model so I guess I didn’t sign up for this.

I'm sure their agents already hound them on it...and they probably are aware of it. Probably doesn't feel great but it might be motivation if they look here?